Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys I figured I'd see if anyone had any interest.

I'm looking to sell my 2012 carmate sportster 7'x14'x 6'6" added height enclosed trailer. Its got rear barn doors. Literally not a speck of rust on it, I oiled everything after I undercoated it. I figured I'd see if there was any interest in it.

I'm hoping to get $3500 for it.

The only thing wrong with it is there is a very small dent in the diamond plate corner trim on the front. I could get a pic of it.

Upgrades I've done to it:
Undercoated
Painted floor with Sherwin Williams tredplex
Work bench and shelf in the front
Tounge box with battery for stereo (I may remove before sale) and inverter (which I never added)with trickle charger
20a RV plug on the outside, outlets and lights inside

I always mostly just used it for storage. Its been sitting in my garage now for about a year since I towed it around. I would be willing to drive a little bit to deliver or meet half way.

The last pic is how it will look when I sell it, only with no tools or stereo:laughing:

Dave

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Qcci, I'm still tossing some numbers around, let me think for a little bit. I want to be fair, but I don't know what these things are going for:laughing:.

Also I updated it, its a 2012, not an 09. I'm not sure why I was thinking 09.

Dave

·
Do it right!
329 Posts
price

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Seems to be in very nice shape. I suppose you just don't use it like you thought you would?

Exactly, I used it on a few bigger jobs and it was great. I don't have a garage, so mainly I wanted something to store my tools and equipment so I wasn't lugging it out of the truck and into my basement.

I ended up trading my pickup for a cutaway van and I also found a very reasonable storage garage to rent close to home. So the trailer has just been sitting in the garage for a while now.

Dave

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok price reduced to $3200.00

I haven't put the trailer on craigslist yet, I'd love to sell it here or by word of mouth, so I don't have creeps coming to my garage:laughing:

Dave

·
Want to play a game?
4,522 Posts
Man, your first price was good. Around here be lucky to get that trailer for 4K.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm at the point now where I just want it gone:laughing: I have it in my garage and its taking up all the room! I've been borrowing a space at my buddies to store my dump trailer when its not on jobs. Once its gone I won't have to suck my gut in to get past all the crap in the garage!

Dave

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.