Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Design Build
10,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in need of a 7 1/4" circular saw blade that I can use to cut off the plywood and shingles from an existing roof. I have about 10 old blades I will use up in this endeavor first...but I was wondering if there is a specific DEMO blade out there? If not, how about one of you guys invent one...that's what we American's do...invent chit to make life easier.:thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
10,949 Posts
We usually use old blades too. Worm drive saw works well for this as it doesn't get bogged down. Bought some skil demo blades off ebay a while back for like 2 bucks apiece and they did work well but haven't seen them anywhere since. They had like 12 teeth and each tooth was very square shape.

·
Sean
5,548 Posts

·
topsail's trimcat
5,026 Posts
generally use old blades but if we run out typically buy a pile of the cheapest blades in town usually like $2.00 a piece

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
https://www.mcgillswarehouse.com/tc21n-725-in-24-t-saw-blade-for-wood
this company sells cheap blades .have not used this blade or any of there nail cutting blades yet but i have used other blades in my mitersaw and tablesaw when working with old lumber .for the money they have been excellent .if you try them would like to hear how they work .
i bought several of there concrete blades for my 12" cut saw .not alot of use ,but still on the first one .so think they are worth a try

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.