Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have 120/240v resdidental can i use ?
Or 208/480V office ??
Or in Warehouse ? How i must figure out ?

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
12,989 Posts
I use them to make my coffee and run hairdryer in the morning in residential 3 family, Class 2, Div 3
Just make sure it's in a NEMA 4X enclosure, however.

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
12,989 Posts
:laughing: I noticed that early this morning! Let's see if someone ELSE can get him to fill out his profile and do an intro.:w00t:

:wallbash:

I'm just wanting a question that makes sense.

Oh well. I think I'll head over to the carpentry section and ask where I can use a 7-penny nail.

Reactions: Magnettica

·
Super Moderator
11,965 Posts
I'm just wanting a question that makes sense.

Oh well. I think I'll head over to the carpentry section and ask where I can use a 7-penny nail.
480 can you e-mail me 490 volts of double pixel dedicated ram? It's for a service upgrade I am doing Thursday, and I don't have enough lamp cord to hold in the blinker fluid. You can put it on my account!:thumbsup:

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
12,989 Posts
480 can you e-mail me 490 volts of double pixel dedicated ram? It's for a service upgrade I am doing Thursday, and I don't have enough lamp cord to hold in the blinker fluid. You can put it on my account!:thumbsup:
Instead of putting on your account, do you have a wire stretcher, bucket of smoke, a case of post holes, some sky hooks and a fluorescent tubing bender you want to trade?

·
Super Moderator
11,965 Posts
Instead of putting on your account, do you have a wire stretcher, bucket of smoke, a case of post holes, some sky hooks and a fluorescent tubing bender you want to trade?
I have all that. Throw in a couple Xenon 22 amp breakers (with spindles) and you've got a deal!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts