1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Pro
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need a 14x7 concrete slab (bradenton)

Date: 2009-12-12, 7:47PM EST
Reply to: see below

im extending a lanai and need to add a 14x7 to an existing slab....i had this listed before an got many calls.. well,, i lost the contractors number!!! most of my estimates were $400.00 so im ok with that, theres no access for a concrete truck. its over grass, no trees and i need a contractor that does this for a living...no handyman please, im a licensed g.c. and work with professionals. if you do a nice job u will be my concrete contractor. if interested please call tj mackin property restoration at 941-720-4613 thank you

• Compensation: 400
  • This is a contract job.
  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  • Please, no phone calls about this job!
  • Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

PostingID: 1507517909

No contact info? if the poster didn't include a phone number, email, or
other contact info, craigslist can notify them via email.

·
Captain California
83 Posts
One of my biggest pet peeves is someone who trys something like:

"Do this one REAL cheap, and I'll give you more work"

C'mon, like somebody is gonna want the rest of the work you have to offer, after they got scr#wed the first time!

·
The Security Guy...
102 Posts
"Do this one REAL cheap, and I'll give you more work"
Reminds me of a GC that once told me he'll give me his 52 homes a year if I give him a 10% break. I said sure, I can do that, every 10th house will be free!

Funny how that didn't sound as good to him... :no:

Jim

·
Registered
57 Posts
I would walk away. Can barely buy the concrete in area for the $400. $1200+ & I would turn my truck around and consider it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Reminds me of a GC that once told me he'll give me his 52 homes a year if I give him a 10% break. I said sure, I can do that, every 10th house will be free!

Funny how that didn't sound as good to him... :no:

Jim
That's about as good as the guy with the 10 x 12 kitchen addition that said give him a good deal & he will call me for the entire 2nd floor addition the following year. Also "bid this 1 bathroom and I have 2 more you know" heard that just this week.

Next time I buy a new car I'm saying; "give me a great deal & I will send the rest of my friends & family for 9 more cars next week." LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.