Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Glen
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No problems with it. It really can't fail. Surface Tek was basically doing the same thing by way of removing the hose from the quick disconect each time. That seemed like too much of a hastel for me and I find grit was getting in the disconect making it hard to squeez on and off. I would have just broken it eventually that way.

Have you tried to talk to Marco about yours? You said your problem didn't happen every time? Seems like it should work or not work. I think the manufacturer should know what's going on.

Todd are you still around? Where you be?

·
Trial and Error Opperator
2,018 Posts
Have you tried to talk to Marco about yours? You said your problem didn't happen every time? Seems like it should work or not work. I think the manufacturer should know what's going on.
I have not called marco yet, I didn't want to void the warrenty.

·
Glen
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What if you call them as if you want to buy one. Ask if in fact they have a feature to shut off the media. They will say no but you can ask to talk to a tech to see if they know if it could be done. Don't use a phone that you ever called them on before. They knew it was me the last time I called from the caller I.D.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts