Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Took 10 seconds this way also. Used this bottle without glueing on the liner lid. This is much neater and cleaner. Not like we all don't have a hot glue gun around.

Tom

·
Registered
12,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think we have the exact same bottle. The adapter on mine is shorter so I had to trim the spout. That is how I used to do it with that bottle.

I had just shot out of the 3 oz. cup, threw the liner and lid away. Grabbed the bottle to flush the gun, noticed the hot glue gun on the bench, took the liner out of the garbage can, pulled the lid, wiped it off, pulled the filter, glued it on the lid. Decided to trim the edge a little, it was that close to the bottle. Took me longer to type this than create the bottle that locks on the adapter.

I find I can flush at higher squeeze pressure because the bottle seals to the adapter.

Tom

·
Accidental Painter
2,292 Posts
O.k. I see what your saying. Yeah I have considered doing something similar by just filling a clean liner and leaving it off to the side with the lid melted shut.

It would definitely be more thorough of a flush.

Gotta love that P.P.S system.

·
Registered
12,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
O.k. I see what your saying. Yeah I have considered doing something similar by just filling a clean liner and leaving it off to the side with the lid melted shut.

It would definitely be more thorough of a flush.

Gotta love that P.P.S system.
If you do not use the 3 or 8 ounces liners and lids PM me your address, I'll mail you a lid and cap.

Tom

·
Registered
12,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I use the 3-8-28 and 32 ounce liners. There are the "jars" for the 3 and 8 then a large jar for the 28 and 32.

Tom

1 - 12 of 12 Posts