Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Negative here. Bastids... I'm waiting on my free Lenox blade too.

I bet my recip blades arrives before the hardhat!

·
Commercial Contractor
2,025 Posts
Hmm...seems I'm not the only one.

If anyone does get it let us know. Hope we don't get taken for.

Maybe CT overloaded them and they just said to hell with it :shifty:

·
topsail's trimcat
5,026 Posts
couldnt sign up for the hardhat... in canada.. doh! still waiting on the lennox blade though.. the last time the lennox blades were offered along with the hole saws i think it was like a 4 month wait

·
Repair & Renovation
3,257 Posts
Negative to the hat

Ive got the lennox recip blade awhile ago

Never got the lennox blade.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
I've gotten the lenox hole saw & the recip blade just arrived within the last couple weeks, but as I said before, the 3M hard hat is MIA!

·
Registered
11,220 Posts
No sign of it yet, but it was so long ago I forgot that even filled out the request.
No doubt. If it had arrived, I would think it was late birthday present and then wonder for days who sent it to me. :laughing:

·
Trim Carpenter/Remodeler
31 Posts
No but didn't really expect it either. Good promo idea though they got their name out there. Anytime someone says limited quantities you can forget it.:no:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Sent them an email and received an email back saying my local rep needs to handle it. I asked again what happened to the corporate promotion and got the same response.

·
Box Builder
6,306 Posts
parkside said:
Sent them an email and received an email back saying my local rep needs to handle it. I asked again what happened to the corporate promotion and got the same response.
Ha. That's nice of them. I never expected to receive it anyway. A plain Jane white hard hat. Boring.

41 - 60 of 72 Posts