Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in a smaller market, and out here, referrals are everything. A long time client sent me a nice one this year, so when she asked for some help on this project, I was happy to oblige:thumbsup:

Their son (5) is into action figures, and often high jacks lil sis' dollhouse for a shoot-out... So here's what I came up with

(I added doors after the pic, and still have to add a hoist or crane to the tower)

I delivered it to the parents, and they were blown away:clap:

They tried to pay me...:no: Besides...it was kinda fun:thumbsup:

·
EVIL GENIUS
2,546 Posts
No railings? that will never pass code

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No railings? that will never pass code
lol! I knew that was coming!

The steps are old reclaim syp (I think). Yeah, the top riser's a little short, and I may have overcut one stringer:whistling

I couldn't find the code for size of the trap door either...

·
Registered
515 Posts
The gifts from the hand and heart always mean the most. My dad made my son wooden building blocks when he was 2yo back in 1976. His son played with them also. They certainly stand the test of time.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Naw man, its tactical training center with a kill room and sniper tower.

Looks good.

:thumbsup:
I thought it was a besieged stronghold overlooking an likely Avenue of Approach for the invading enemy Motorized Rifle Regiment, with 180 degrees of overlapping fires for the heavy weapons section and an open top for the motar platoon to lay suppressive fires from. I could be wrong though...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts