Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we keep growing. The site now has 3,000+ members, 35,000+ Posts, and 4,000+ Threads.
Thanks to everyone who visits this site daily and adds to its content. You guys help everyone by sharing your knowledge with all of us. Hopefully we can all give and take on this site.

I would also like to thank our moderators.
Teetorbilt, Cole_21, Grumpy, ProWallGuy, mdshunk, Florcraft

This site wouldn't work without you guys! :Thumbs:

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
I knew when I first started here, that this was a good niche.

And everyday I am being proved right.

Yes, thank you all for the contributions...I enjoy communicating with all of you...

Even Teet....:)

·
Registered
199 Posts
I wish there had been site like this one many, many moons ago when I first went out on my own. Keep up the good work Nathan and you Mod's.

·
Pro Painter
2,314 Posts
Yahoo! Congrats Nathan. This place has become my new home on the web as of late. There is so much information here allready that every contractor on the planet should be listening, and it's only going to get better! Thanks for creating a place that brings ALL the trades together. There is so much we all can learn from each other regardless of trade. Not to mention the fact that this place is filled with people who promote professionalism within their trades and refuse to settle for second best. What a great place! :Thumbs:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts