Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

161 - 180 of 275 Posts

·
Punching above his weight
9,191 Posts
Elaborate.

Tell us about how many kids the president has that he's never married their mother or taken care of those children through their childhood. Do you know something we don't?

The point of the meme, is in much of the black community, there's no nuclear family. It's the norm to have multiple baby momma's & it's their responsibility to take care of the children, not the sperm donors.
Ah yes, the sanctity of marriage. I'm sure he meant forever each of the three times he said it.

You can really tell what somebody's word is worth.

·
Radical Basement Dweller
18,673 Posts
Ah yes, the sanctity of marriage. I'm sure he meant forever each of the three times he said it.

You can really tell what somebody's word is worth.
Sure doesn't look like he abandoned any of them....

·
Artist and not a curator
10,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
Imagine if Obama had 3 kids by 3 different women.

Blemish, you say. Lol.
It would be one more knock against the guy.

I can just about promise you, anyone who has 5 kids from 3 different women aint exactly the greatest to women. 2, I can fathom, 3 its like c'mon man. 4 its like you gotta get your **** together. 5 women and its like you suck at life. 6 women and youve done life wrong.

Past that and youre most likely a real piece of work just bringing kids into the world all willy nilly expecting them to be a net positive on society. My guess is you havent thought about anyone but yourself, ever, if you wind up with 5 or 6 baby mamas. So yeah, its a moral blemish against the prez but reveals the players to be people who do not ever deserve to be heard on conditions of morality, they forfeited that ability by showing how much they care about theyre own children. Cant love your family you certainly cant care for society as a whole.

·
9,191 Posts
Robie, you owe this guy nothing.

You are perfectly well within your rights to say, "He's a lying, unfaithful, un-Christian, big city snake oil salesman, but he's going to get me what I want in Government."

That's fine. I get that and I respect it.

I don't understand the defense of the guy's character, especially when he's the exact archetype of the memes that are being posted to demonstrate societal failing.

·
9,191 Posts
It would be one more knock against the guy.

I can just about promise you, anyone who has 5 kids from 3 different women aint exactly the greatest to women. 2, I can fathom, 3 its like c'mon man. 4 its like you gotta get your **** together. 5 women and its like you suck at life. 6 women and youve done life wrong.

Past that and youre most likely a real piece of work just bringing kids into the world all willy nilly expecting them to be a net positive on society. My guess is you havent thought about anyone but yourself, ever, if you wind up with 5 or 6 baby mamas. So yeah, its a moral blemish against the prez but reveals the players to be people who do not ever deserve to be heard on conditions of morality, they forfeited that ability by showing how much they care about theyre own children. Cant love your family you certainly cant care for society as a whole.
So you're saying a handful of past and present pro athletes' actions negate the speech of all other athletes?

So, I can tell all politicians to cram it because Donald Trump and Mitch McConnell can't keep a marriage together?
That doesn't seem fair.

·
Artist and not a curator
10,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #169
So you're saying a handful of past and present pro athletes' actions negate the speech of all other athletes?

So, I can tell all politicians to cram it because Donald Trump and Mitch McConnell can't keep a marriage together?
That doesn't seem fair.
Sounds like a good idea to me. I listen to politicians, athletes, talk show hosts, movie stars, and anyone pretty much on TV as much as I would listen to a cat on morality.

Im just not a fan of hearing about peoples opinions if I havent asked, if youre some famous person, you cant give someone like me advice. You, by definition, dont live a normal life. I want to hear from normal everyday people, cause chances are they are doing something, its because they want to. If someone famous is doing something, its most likely because they are a child who needs more attention.

·
9,191 Posts
I can get down with that.

I've become a big fan of paying close attention to normal people in my neighborhood who appear well groomed and stress free. They're probably on to something.

·
Radical Basement Dweller
18,673 Posts

That doesn't seem fair.
Handful?
The NFL players average 50 arrests per year.
That's more than a handful of bad behavior for 850 [STRIKE]clowns [/STRIKE]guys.

·
9,191 Posts
Shocking. Imagine giving a 22 year old who's been told he's special his whole life a million dollars. Plenty of people here were arrested in their 20's. You going to call them clowns?

·
Radical Basement Dweller
18,673 Posts
Shocking. Imagine giving a 22 year old who's been told he's special his whole life a million dollars. Plenty of people here were arrested in their 20's. You going to call them clowns?
Sorry, I should have said "spoiled clowns"

Their personal lives aside....kneeling for the flag is enough for me to think they are scum.

·
Radical Basement Dweller
18,673 Posts
It's more rampant among law enforcement.
Give some percentages....

Around 850 nfl players

Around 800,000 LEO's

What are the percentage differences?

·
Radical Basement Dweller
18,673 Posts
I'll bet you've already looked for the answer, and I'll bet you don't post the results.
Tired of doing your work.

You made the claim. Prove it.

161 - 180 of 275 Posts