Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

141 - 160 of 250 Posts

·
Punching above his weight
8,841 Posts
TV viewership is going to be down every year. I stream every week.
Also, there's no point in going to the bar. It's such a downer buying a beer from a guy in a mask, behind glass, with signs everywhere telling you you're going to die and the establishment will be fined if you do anything outside of the allowed regulations.

Also, watching the games with no fans in attendance feels incredibly dystopian. I'll bet the TV ratings absolutely suck this year, but will pick up later around the playoffs when we're allowed to go outside again after the election.

·
Radical Basement Dweller
17,710 Posts
You think with the lock downs they'd be going up.

Mike.

Reactions: Calidecks

·
test
3,321 Posts
TV viewership is going to be down every year. I stream every week.
Also, there's no point in going to the bar. It's such a downer buying a beer from a guy in a mask, behind glass, with signs everywhere telling you you're going to die and the establishment will be fined if you do anything outside of the allowed regulations.

Also, watching the games with no fans in attendance feels incredibly dystopian. I'll bet the TV ratings absolutely suck this year, but will pick up later around the playoffs when we're allowed to go outside again after the election.
no doubt, its only temporary. Hopefully next summer they are still open.

·
Super Moderator
25,772 Posts
Lots of people here not watching football anymore. Are lunch with 4 dudes today and one guy was talking about the game and got ragged on for being a commie lol

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Focusing on solutions.
5,364 Posts
You think with the lock downs they'd be going up.

Mike.
Nope, people realized these over paid athletes just aren't that important in their daily lives. If there's a bright side to this whole mess, that's it, people learned they can survive just fine without celebrities of all kinds, sports & otherwise.:thumbup:

·
GC/carpenter
40,502 Posts
Nope, people realized these over paid athletes just aren't that important in their daily lives. If there's a bright side to this whole mess, that's it, people learned they can survive just fine without celebrities of all kinds, sports & otherwise.:thumbup:

That was my point. Even with the Lock downs people are still soured on them.

Mike.

·
Radical Basement Dweller
17,710 Posts
Yup.

It's been mentioned here and American Thinker had an article...

Who wants to pay/watch a bunch of overpaid entertainers, whether athletes, singers or actors...who daily call you collectively a bunch of racists?

Reactions: pinwheel

·
Registered
17,166 Posts
no doubt, its only temporary. Hopefully next summer they are still open.
Here any bar that doesn't sell food is still shut down. I bet most of them will go under. The one's that sell food have big banners on the out side advertising their take out food.

·
Radical Basement Dweller
17,710 Posts
I love that guy!

Reactions: Calidecks

·
Focusing on solutions.
5,364 Posts
Weird that you think it's a problem for them and not the President.

I wonder what the difference could be. Hmmmm....
Elaborate.

Tell us about how many kids the president has that he's never married their mother or taken care of those children through their childhood. Do you know something we don't?

The point of the meme, is in much of the black community, there's no nuclear family. It's the norm to have multiple baby momma's & it's their responsibility to take care of the children, not the sperm donors.

·
Artist and not a curator
10,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #159
Elaborate.

Tell us about how many kids the president has that he's never married their mother or taken care of those children through their childhood. Do you know something we don't?

The point of the meme, is in much of the black community, there's no nuclear family. It's the norm to have multiple baby momma's & it's their responsibility to take care of the children, not the sperm donors.
Not to mention, with the numbers in the meme, each person would have to have roughly twice the amount of kids that Trump has. I do happen to think its a blemish on his moral character and how he treats women. If I think its a blemish with him, twice as bad is indicative of a real pos.

141 - 160 of 250 Posts