Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

201 - 220 of 275 Posts

·
Artist and not a curator
10,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #202
Yo Easy, pay attention to the Bucs today. Brady is going to light it up.

·
Premium Member
Honolulu, Hawaii
17,445 Posts
Yo Easy, pay attention to the Bucs today. Brady is going to light it up.
Is he going to call the BLM the scum bags they are???:blink:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Watched the Browns and the team from north texas. My favorite teams are the Chiefs and who ever is playing against the team from north texas. That was a great game until the start of the 4th quarter, and then the Browns ... started playing like the Browns. What a great finish.

·
Artist and not a curator
10,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #207
Tom Brady is very good at football.

Hard hitting journalism from me after seeing my first Bucs game.
Now I know you've missed your calling. That's more honest reporting than has been done all year in media!

·
Registered
12,015 Posts
I just saw on the news the Bears beat Brady.

Guess Brady’s not the second coming of Christ.......or very good at football.....anymore.

Tom

·
Super Moderator
25,925 Posts
I just saw on the news the Bears beat Brady.

Guess Brady’s not the second coming of Christ.......or very good at football.....anymore.

Tom
i haven't watched in a long while but I imagine he's still a top 10 qb even as a geezer

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Punching above his weight
9,205 Posts
He messed up the downs, but it didn't make much of a difference. If Gronk hauls that pass in like he usually does, that game is a wrap.
Brady did the thing, just didn't quite get the ball where it should have been.

Bucs are going to be a problem after TB12 gets done screaming at his O-line. Lol.

·
Registered
12,015 Posts
He messed up the downs, but it didn't make much of a difference. If Gronk hauls that pass in like he usually does, that game is a wrap.
Brady did the thing, just didn't quite get the ball where it should have been.

Bucs are going to be a problem after TB12 gets done screaming at his O-line. Lol.
If-————

"ifs and buts we’re we’re cookies and nuts, everyday would be Christmas........"

Tom

·
Registered
11,345 Posts

·
Artist and not a curator
10,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #217
TB/GB is in the hopper. Should be a good one.
This is not playing out as I expected. Who would've ever guessed Rodgers is gonna throw what is basically 2 pick 6's?

Brady has gotten bailed out so far.

·
Punching above his weight
9,205 Posts
Lightning struck twice to put you first back in it, then on top....

buuuuuuut, now it's just Brady pressing an advantage like only he knows how. This Tampa offense is a problem. Defense is looking tight too.
I'm not optimistic about GB playing from behind. They just don't have the receiving core to really do it.

·
Artist and not a curator
10,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #219
Lightning struck twice to put you first back in it, then on top....

buuuuuuut, now it's just Brady pressing an advantage like only he knows how. This Tampa offense is a problem. Defense is looking tight too.
I'm not optimistic about GB playing from behind. They just don't have the receiving core to really do it.
The real problem they have now is theyre one dimensional if TB scores again. TB has a killer defense now, they fly around and the line isnt a slouch.

TB could be for real. Just my luck if TB is the first ever to win the Stanley Cup, the World Series, and the Superbowl during Covid when 12 people can be there. Ugh.

201 - 220 of 275 Posts