Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 250 Posts

·
Artist and not a curator
10,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im loving watching with my son but it really is getting to be a bit much with this stupid social justice nonsense. I have a high tolerance for bull**** for the stuff I love but dammit man, lemme watch the game.

TB 12 in TB for SB 55 in TB...

Its the year of Tom-pa. Leonard Fournette, Shady McCoy and Josh Rosen!? Rosen could be a starter after Brady and Shady adds an element. Gonna be a bonkers offensive year. Hopefully the north doesnt cowar into a ball and refuse to play football...

·
Punching above his weight
8,841 Posts
The powers that be took down the streaming site I used last year, so I didn't watch any football.
There really should be somebody I can sue about this, since the Jets refuse to be worth watching, and I'm blacked out of watching any other good games.

·
spazman
698 Posts
Football and fighting are the only sports worth watching but damn, the nfl is making it hard to watch.
Aussie rules football is kind of fun to watch but the games are on so late and I don’t understand all of the rules and strategy. Maybe I will figure it out someday.

·
Shingler extraordinaire
9,254 Posts
The powers that be took down the streaming site I used last year, so I didn't watch any football.
There really should be somebody I can sue about this, since the Jets refuse to be worth watching, and I'm blacked out of watching any other good games.
Crackstreams dot com is my goto

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
9,814 Posts
Last night, a 6 year old boy begged God for his mother's life. She was one of the deputies shot in ambush. Today, the NFL will again honor and praise Black Lives Matter, the organization that stood outside the hospital chanting "we hope she dies". Never ever talk to me about the NFL, or "pro athletes" again in this life time. Sick disgusting trash, and supporting them is endorsing them.

·
Radical Basement Dweller
17,710 Posts
Last night, a 6 year old boy begged God for his mother's life. She was one of the deputies shot in ambush. Today, the NFL will again honor and praise Black Lives Matter, the organization that stood outside the hospital chanting "we hope she dies". Never ever talk to me about the NFL, or "pro athletes" again in this life time. Sick disgusting trash, and supporting them is endorsing them.
Needs to be repeated!

Reactions: Dirtywhiteboy

·
Designer/Contractor
3,473 Posts
BLM members were at the scene of the assassination attempt, shooting videos and laughing at the Deputies as they were lying on the ground bleeding out. This is who the NFL, the NBA and MLB supports?!

·
Radical Basement Dweller
17,710 Posts
My hope is...this gets so screwed up and they all end up so desperate, they have to rely on their college educations to make a living.

·
8,841 Posts
These threads are great.

I hope there's one every year.

Still not watching football! Definitely not butthurt about it at all!

·
GC/carpenter
40,508 Posts

Needs repeating again.

Mike.

·
8,841 Posts
Tell you what, Giants might have something with this Jones kid, huh?

How you guys feeling after 2 quarters of play? I'd say Big Ben's nearing the end of the road, but the Giants could just be starting down the right path. Exciting stuff!

·
Artist and not a curator
10,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tell you what, Giants might have something with this Jones kid, huh?

How you guys feeling after 2 quarters of play? I'd say Big Ben's nearing the end of the road, but the Giants could just be starting down the right path. Exciting stuff!
Showing my kids the glory of Napolean Dynamite. I got nothing for Giants/Steelers games. I dislike both.

1 - 20 of 250 Posts