At least the problem is circled.
Sounds and looks awesome.
Dout they will build it.
Lots of horses and torque for scratching the sh*t out of the paint in the bush

·
Want to play a game?
4,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Had a '81 Bronco with a 460. Traded a diesel generator for it. I was going to fix it up but got into quads and sold it. Like most things you sell from the past I wish I didn't sell that Bronco.

Wasn't cherry but it was pretty cool.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel Steering part

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel Family car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Reactions: Jaws

·
Want to play a game?
4,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here is the engine...

Vehicle Auto part Motor vehicle Engine Car

Vehicle Auto part Engine Motor vehicle Car

·
Always Learning
8,720 Posts
Oh man that would be sweeeet!! We can hope and dream....I have a 1968 that will get rebuilt one day.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I have a '73. Bought it in January of 1990. I keep wishing Ford would build a new one with proportions similar to the classic '66-'77, with a fully removable hard top and a basic interior that can be hosed out, but that won't happen.

The last concept they made was based on an FWD/AWD minivan platform that was being produced in Mexico or Brazil. It had unit body construction. It was kinda cool looking, but the specs read more like a mall crawler than a rock crawler.

·
Always Learning
8,720 Posts
I have a '73. Bought it in January of 1990. I keep wishing Ford would build a new one with proportions similar to the classic '66-'77, with a fully removable hard top and a basic interior that can be hosed out, but that won't happen.

The last concept they made was based on an FWD/AWD minivan platform that was being produced in Mexico or Brazil. It had unit body construction. It was kinda cool looking, but the specs read more like a mall crawler than a rock crawler.
I remeber that concept. I thought it was the Escape platform, either way not a real Bronco chasis. When I do finally re-do my 68 I hope to build a clean daily driver.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts