Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my machine and trailer with all the tools necessary to install gutters the same day. Everything was purchased May 2013 new.

The list includes:

Ladders: all Louisville Fiberglass 300#rated, 8' & 10' step, 2-20' extension, 2- 24' extension, 1-32' extension, 1-14" x 24' aluma pole walk plank.

Gutter hand tools: Omni punch & misc hand tools.

Alum-a pole 10'-6" brake w/ roll out shelf, coil holder and slitter.

All related downspouts, elbows, accessories in many colors, 300+ feet white coil on machine, 500+ feet bronze coil on machine.

PM me for details.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Here are a couple pics of the set up. The aluminum frame holds the machine up to a good working height and also encloses the brake storage under. The framework is wrapped in 1/8" aluminum sides and top (Removable) and sits on a steel pan. The reasoning for the steel is for the brake to slide in easily as aluminum on aluminum does not slide well.

The brake table sits in a gutter attached to the drivers side wall high out of the way.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I sold it locally and I am heading the gutter division so it hasn't gone far.

I get the best of my old world, sell and manage yet no office end or actual dealing with the help. Those two are the worst part of being in business. Everyone has their strengths, I know mine.

·
Super Moderator
11,331 Posts
Well, I sold it locally and I am heading the gutter division so it hasn't gone far.

I get the best of my old world, sell and manage yet no office end or actual dealing with the help. Those two are the worst part of being in business. Everyone has their strengths, I know mine.
Sounds like a good gig. Good luck Ron! :thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts