Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Must Sell ASAP - 16' United UXT construction trailer. Tows great even loaded, had about a year but maybe pulled 200 miles, mainly sat on jobs from start to finish.

Roof racks, front ladder, rear load lights, stone guard, side door, E-Track, dome lights, double rear doors, 12 Volt Power, Screwless Sides, 7000 GVW, shelves, epoxy painted floor.
The trailer IS lettered, the price is as follows, $5,500 - the way it sits, $6,000 - lettering removed, OBO. Serious inquires only please

I do have pictures available to serious people that have the lettering on it.

You can reach me at 717-507-3338 or by responding to this posting by email.

(tools in picture not included but are for sale)

Attachments

·
Workin' Hard & Havin' Fun
1,763 Posts
Hey Copper-

What's the story on the tools & equipment?
Can you give us a quick run-down of what you have & might be looking to get rid of?

You getting out of business, or just slimming down?

BTW, very nicely organized!!
~Matt

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I'm doing a little bit of both, due to health reasons. I will go through my tools later today to see what I am going to sell and I'll post a list hopefully tonight.

Thanks for the comment, I take great pride in my equipment, after all they are what puts food on my table.

·
Workin' Hard & Havin' Fun
1,763 Posts
If you don't mind, I'd be interested to hear about your situation.
Not trying to be nosy, but would gladly offer any assistance I can. Lebanon is a bit outside of my area, but again, if I can be of any assistance, I'll do whatever I can. I know there's a few other ContractorTalk members out your way as well.

It seems like you take pride in your stuff- the neatly organized trailer shows that. I don't like to see one of the "good guys" get beat down. :)
Keep us posted,
~Matt

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK, Heres the deal, I need to sell ASAP. I am taking offers right now (reasonable please). I can also deliver within 50 miles for free, if further we can work something out.

Some tools will be sold after trailer is gone, or offer me a package deal for everything. I do know there is over 5k of tools in the trailer. I do not have a complete list of tools yet, but I am working on it.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Well copper sorry for your situation but I second third whatever on the kudos for the trailer! Especially the floor!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts