Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a 2007 Ford F450 4x4 with a 9 foot dump body. It is powered by a Triton 6.8L V10 with 4.88 rear axle gear ratio. It's a more affordable alternative to the expensive diesel trucks while still having comparbale towing capabilites. It only has approx 14k miles on it and I am selling it because I went out of business. This also includes a 8 1/2 foot Fisher plow and the whole setup (control, mounting, etc.) Tires are new and in good shape (remember only 15k miles). There are minor chips in the paint on the dump body from normal use. Same goes for the tailgate. It comes with a mounted tool box (see picture). The GVW is 16,000 lbs. There is a pintle/ball combo hitch mounted right on the back of the truck. The air conditioning works great and is very cold. This also has an integrated trailer brake system in the dashboard. There is still warranty remaining on this vehicle. It came with a 3 year/36k bumper to bumper warranty and a 5 yr/60k powertrain warranty and was purchased in May 2007.

I'm asking $27,500

Call or email me with any questions. [email protected] or call me at 7165602687 (Andrew)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts