Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short, I'm building an addition for a client which is 1,000 Square Feet. All the Rough is pretty much complete. I paid my HVAC guy and all I keep getting is stories... He has been in and out for 2 months and I cant get this job completed. I have tried to phone book, yellow pages online, and I can't find someone to come out and get this done. I keep getting Voicemails, or number has been disconnected, one guy was supposed to meet me today and he never showed. If anyone is in the Central NJ area and you are interested in Finishing this up for me, please shoot me a PM.

Thanks

·
Thom
4,137 Posts
I think you know the answer. You paid him up front and he already spent the money.

·
Celtic's #1 Fan
2,582 Posts
yep...we're an hour away...call the company out of NB with the big yellow vans and medals...they'll take care of it for you...

·
Registered
107 Posts
Long story short, I'm building an addition for a client which is 1,000 Square Feet. All the Rough is pretty much complete. I paid my HVAC guy and all I keep getting is stories... He has been in and out for 2 months and I cant get this job completed. I have tried to phone book, yellow pages online, and I can't find someone to come out and get this done. I keep getting Voicemails, or number has been disconnected, one guy was supposed to meet me today and he never showed. If anyone is in the Central NJ area and you are interested in Finishing this up for me, please shoot me a PM.

Thanks
About an hour from me, what is it that you need done?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts