1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Stone Guy
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
8,139 Posts
No its great to do it like that. Interlink your pages on the blog and dont always link to your main site, do it every 3rd post.

You could scale this as well if you have the time or content writers.

·
Your Smart Marketing Guru
20 Posts
Having an added blog for that specific topic is actually a great decision. I believe it would help your SEO. It's more like doing microniche which is great for targeting a more specific group of people.

What you have to remember is to continuously post regularly rich and valuable content on both blogs. Listen to what your readers want and write about that. JBM is right by saying to interlink the two pages. It gets your clients stay longer in your website for reading different posts on different pages.It also increases the chance for lead generation and conversion too.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I have been ranking better keeping my blog very minimal and adding content to pages or adding new pages for things I would have blogged about.

I do think part of that is that when I'm adding page content I focus better. I was kind of an ADD type blogger. :laughing:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Having an added blog for that specific topic is actually a great decision. I believe it would help your SEO. It's more like doing microniche which is great for targeting a more specific group of people.

What you have to remember is to continuously post regularly rich and valuable content on both blogs. Listen to what your readers want and write about that. JBM is right by saying to interlink the two pages. It gets your clients stay longer in your website for reading different posts on different pages.It also increases the chance for lead generation and conversion too.
I totally agree with what cjsewell is saying. As long as you are not duplicating content, keep posting as much as you can and as often as you can. Make sure you are using some sort of tool to keep track of how successful your posts are (Google Analytics, HubSpot, etc.). We have found that the analytic tools are essential to tracking our success.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.