Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Thom
4,137 Posts
Well, I tried to embed this and failed. You can click the link yourself, or maybe some technical admin can make it work. You may need to open it in internet explorer, it doesn't work in my firefox browser.

original from Thom
http://www.flixxy.com/snow-vehicle-concept.htm

·
"Pro"
628 Posts
Don't know about Internet Explorer but it opens in Opera at least. That is really cool! It'd be a lot of fun on the ice like they showed...not too sure about the trails or mountains though lol.

·
The Duke
14,746 Posts
Hey Thom, the only video that can be embedded for now is the YouTube ones. It's possible to embed quite a few different sites, but I think Nathan said YouTube is plenty. I think from what I have heard before is that embedding video sites drags the speed of the forum donw, not 100% sure of that though.

Cool little machine though, ingenious for back then.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
ya gotta watch the whole video... Looks really cool on the old t.

The guy beating the crap out of that horse... and the guy's hat..and the giant smokestack factory in the background..:thumbup::clap::laughing:

·
Contractor
4,742 Posts
I wonder how it would fare in an environment where tree stumps are sticking up-seems the pontoons (better name?) would get banged up. very cool machine...simple too!

·
Money Changer
804 Posts
I wonder how it would fare in an environment where tree stumps are sticking up-seems the pontoons (better name?) would get banged up. very cool machine...simple too!
Did you see the depth of the snow in the beginning? I don't think stumps are a problem LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts