Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have a website and have never advertised with Google, Intuit is offering a $100 coupon for the AdWords program. The only caveat would be to watch your ad spend and when it approaches $100 turn it off if it isn't working. This is a good opportunity to try out Google's ppc program in your region at no expense, save your time.

I believe this offer is not able to be used in combination with the other $100 coupons that Google has been mailing out.

While you are at Intuit, you may want to check and see if your company is listed in their business directory. (free)

·
Non-conformist
1,581 Posts
Intuit is one of those companies that baffles me. After developing their flagship Quickbooks program and spending years listening to their customers so they could continually improve their product, their success seems to have made them greedy and arrogant. I don't know how else to explain the trend I'm seeing. Before buying or upgrading their products, or doing business with them, I suggest some research. You may be shocked at what you find.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts