Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Help Wanted or Looking For Work
    California "B" General Building Contractor's License Seeking a position as an Responsible Managing Employee (RME) or Responsible Managing Officer (RMO). I'm looking to work LONG TERM, for an ESTABLISHED, FINANCIALLY STABLE, and REPUTABLE company. A larger commercial business would be ideal. I...
1-1 of 1 Results