Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

responsible managing employee

  1. Help Wanted or Looking For Work
    California "B" General Building Contractor's License I can qualify your company as your Responsible Managing Employee (RME) or Responsible Managing Officer (RMO). I'm looking to work LONG TERM, for an ESTABLISHED, FINANCIALLY STABLE, and REPUTABLE company. I will not pull permits for...