Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

pressure treated

  1. Framing
    At Lowe's they have two kinds of pressure treated wood, above ground and ground contact. Which should be used for the bottom plate of a basement stud wall below grade resting on a concrete slab? Should the rest of the wall be pressure treated if it is in contact with a block wall behind it and...