Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Plumbing
    Hello, There is kitchen sink under a 4' window and the window is going to be replaced with a with a much wider one. The venting / drain pipe is 2" ABS. From the P-trap the drain runs horizontally about 2' to a T. The top of the T vents straight out to the roof (about 6" from the edge of...
1-1 of 1 Results