Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

licensed engineer

  1. Contractor Licensing
    Professional Engineer licensed in PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA, ME, DE, MD, DC, VA, NC, WV NCEES (National Council of Examiners of Engineers & Surveyors) designated "Model Law Engineer". MLE status means in selected states I can obtain a PE license via comity in as short a time as 2 or 3 weeks. Passed...