Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
full overlay
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Kitchens & Baths
    Does anybody know of a cup-style hinge for face frame cabinets that opens less than 90 degrees? I know Blum makes a restrictor for their 107 degree hinges, but it only appears to work with the frameless kind (from what I can see from the website) The cab doors are 1-1/2" overlay. Thanks
1-1 of 1 Results