Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum - Search Results
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: OHDave
Forum: Kitchens & Baths 08-04-2010, 09:23 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 6,046
Posted By OHDave
Hinge restrictor

Does anybody know of a cup-style hinge for face frame cabinets that opens less than 90 degrees? I know Blum makes a restrictor for their 107 degree hinges, but it only appears to work with the...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

Forum Jump

Join Now... It's Fast and FREE!

I am a professional contractor
I am a DIY Homeowner
Drywall Talk is for

At we cater exlusivly to professional contractors who make their living as a contractor. Knowing that many homeowners and DIYers are looking for a community to call home, we've created DIY Chatroom is full of helpful advices and perfect for DIY homeowners.

Redirecing in 10 seconds
No Thanks
terms of service

Already Have an Account?