Followers 68
Following 3
  • License Guru
  • offline
Joined: 01/18/2008 | Last Login: 09/21/2020
  • All Activity 1259
  • Blogs 3
  • Forums 1255
  • Projects 0
  • Reviews 0
  • Toolbox 0

Recent Activity

View All Activity

Recent Toolbox Additions

View My Toolbox

Comments (2)

or to comment
  • No-avatar-62
    Vectorabout 9 years ago

    Hello Guru. I have c-20 contractor license and recently filed for general B. I have engineering in construction management degree and 3+ years of construction experience. When I was in school i've been working for general contractor framing residential and commercial buildings. At the same time I've been doing residential estimating and construction schedule for the projects. After I graduated I in 2008 I went to work as a project engineer\ assistant pm to build pt parking structures for kaiser and sport facilities. After industry went high on unemployment rate I went to work for refinery doing blast resistant buildings, power plants etc. Yesterday I got a fax from cslb saying that my experience needs more description. I was wondering if you can help me and let me know the proper format.

    Thank you very much

    Report AbuseQuote
  • No-avatar-62
    amd2000almost 9 years ago

    Once you become the RME of a corporation you give up your license. I just want to leave the corp and get my original license back. What is the process?

    Report AbuseQuote
Displaying 1–2 of 2

Join Now... It's Fast and FREE!

I am a professional contractor
I am a DIY Homeowner
ContractorTalk is for

At we cater exlusivly to professional contractors who make their living as a contractor. Knowing that many homeowners and DIYers are looking for a community to call home, we've created DIY Chatroom is full of helpful advices and perfect for DIY homeowners.

Redirecing in 10 seconds
No Thanks
terms of service

Already Have an Account?