Updated Trailer Pics - Sandblasting - Contractor Talk

Updated Trailer Pics

Old 12-06-2010, 03:32 PM   #1

Trade: Mobile Media Blasting
Rewards Points: 75

Updated Trailer Pics

I bought a new tool box for inside of my trailer. Before I had a 3 drawer rubber maid thing and a small tool box. The 3 drawer just didn't hold up well with the weight and the little tool box slid all over the place. The new tool box I got is a low end Craftsman 4 drawer bottom and 4 drawer top that I got for a killer deal of $99 (for the set!) on black Friday. I spent today cleaning out the trailer and filling up the tool box. It filled up much too quickly, but maybe now I can find what I'm looking for without digging around. I had to keep the 3 drawer in the trailer too to hold some of the excess tarps, some painting stuff, and paper towels. I was also surprised at how easy the trailer swallowed up a 10' A frame ladder that I need for my next job.

And here are the graphics that I had put on the trailer, I'm not sure if I ever posted them. You can see the graphics I put on the Vette too. The black round sticker on the trailer says Earth Friendly. The same set up is on rear and both sides. The front of the trailer just has my website scrolled across the top.

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 12-06-2010, 04:23 PM   #2
Pro

Trade: General Contractor
Rewards Points: 254

Re: Updated Trailer Pics

Great idea! I was going to sears this week to see what they had in the way of boxs like yours. I thought they would should hold up in a trailer for a long time. I like the color of yours. I doubt if I can find a deal like you got on black friday, but I need things to be in the same place so that I can find them. I have a ramp on this new trailer, so I could just roll it in. (make it easier for someone to borrow my tools too if I'm not careful) Nice lettering on the trailer, I think its like a rolling billboard.

Advertisement

Old 12-06-2010, 06:00 PM   #3
Glen

Trade: Media blasting
Rewards Points: 686

Good clean graphics Johnny. Not too busy and easy to read.
http://betterblast.com/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2010, 06:00 PM   #4
Mobile Sandblasting

Trade: SANDBLASTING
Rewards Points: 554

Looks Great!!!!
Old 12-06-2010, 09:12 PM   #5
Pro

Trade: media blasting
Rewards Points: 272

Nice looking setup. Very to the point and easy to read graphics.
Old 12-06-2010, 09:35 PM   #6

Trade: Mobile Media Blasting
Rewards Points: 75

Thank you guys. I think I'll keep my eyes out for some used rims to spruce it up. The Yukon XL I use to tow it is kind of pimped out and rims on the trailer would be a nice touch. I'm thinking 6 lug rims won't be easy to find used though.

John

Advertisement