Rough Start - Sandblasting - Contractor Talk

Rough Start

Old 10-30-2014, 09:15 PM   #1
Glen

Trade: Media blasting
Rewards Points: 686

Rough Start

Tuesday I made good time to a job and maybe fifteen minutes from the site a little old lady rolled up in to my Airman while I was stopped. I have a copper air line back there and it took the whole hit. I called the customer and his friend got everything together. We went to Lowes to get pipe and his friend did all the work. Only lost an hour. I had pictured the whole compressor being crushed.

I'll also mention here that I am now up to a sale of execution on a customer I have been trying to get paid by for the last year. He still owed $1,100 I said I would take $600. and got nothing. I filed for over four thousand and I got the judgement. I may yet have to hire a lawyer for a break in order if he will not allow the sheriff to inventory his stuff. Very complicated.
http://betterblast.com/

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement