Blast Pot For Sale - Sandblasting - Contractor Talk

Blast Pot For Sale

Old 11-23-2009, 01:49 PM   #1
Glen

Trade: Media blasting
Rewards Points: 686

Blast Pot For Sale

This is a new eco blast H258 multi media pot. It has a tungsten carbide Thomas valve. 30 to 175 psi. Comes with the 1" blast hose, dead man, funel , #5 nozle and manual. It has a switch to turn off media flow so you can blow things off in between blasting. It has a polly urea coating. Can be seen at soda-blast.com Asking $5,500. Will entertain all serious offers.

[email protected] 610-323-8084
Attached Thumbnails
Blast pot for sale-imgp6105.jpg  
http://betterblast.com/

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 11-25-2009, 10:22 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 500

Re: Blast Pot For Sale

betterblast, what is that thing, a blast pot can be bought any day of the week for 650$ . A real 650 pound pot. mabey that is the reason you have to sell. I will tell it over and over a six hundred fiffty pound pot A 375 CFM compressor and the drive to do it. Ebay it right now a plastic system is going for 8500. The in order to make a company work you have to do the work NOW. I am not a prick just get it done

Advertisement

Old 11-25-2009, 10:25 PM   #3

that little yellow pot is a dis-service to real sandblasting
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2009, 05:58 PM   #4
Glen

Quote:
Originally Posted by panderson2414 View Post
betterblast, what is that thing, a blast pot can be bought any day of the week for 650$ . A real 650 pound pot. mabey that is the reason you have to sell. I will tell it over and over a six hundred fiffty pound pot A 375 CFM compressor and the drive to do it. Ebay it right now a plastic system is going for 8500. The in order to make a company work you have to do the work NOW. I am not a prick just get it done
Paul what the frig are you even talking about??
How drunk are you this time?

Get what what done? I'm selling a pot. What did I say about getting work done?

Let me be the first to tell you that you are not the only person in here who knows how to work. All of us ,with out exception do just that every day. And by interfering with a person's wanting to sell somthing that does not concern you and by making comments that have absolutly No barring on what I wrote, you are in fact being somthing of a prick.

I welcom any sober and on point comments you would ever care to make, but this sort of rant containing insults and non sequiturs is just destructive to our whole chat community. Please think a little more and perhaps indulge a little less.
Old 11-27-2009, 03:22 PM   #5
Todd

Trade: media blasting
Rewards Points: 762

that pot is something like a surface tek and definately has its uses and advantages...real good for doing inside work of buildings and up flights of stairs...not a production pot though...i could see it being not worth having for you glen because you have a surface tek also...you dont need two of the same types of pots....
Old 11-27-2009, 05:44 PM   #6
Glen

Thanks Todd. By the way have you had any problem ever with the nut spining when you adjust the mixing knob on your surface tek? I had to build a little device to "back up" the nut so it stays put and I can screw the knob up or down. It happened now and then if it had dirt in it.
Old 11-27-2009, 07:27 PM   #7
Todd

i just use a little device known as a alabama socket set...or better known as a crescent wrench...loli just hold on to the center of the pop up valve as i spin the black knob to richin or lean out the media...
Old 11-27-2009, 10:24 PM   #8
Glen

I did the same before, but I make small adjustments often and it was getting old needing a tool every time. I'll try to rember to post a pic after I get back to work.
Old 11-27-2009, 10:52 PM   #9

I posted pics and came out honest about the kind of work we do. I dont think you are on the same page or even close to what I do every day of the week. You have never and from the sales of your equipment will even come close to what I do everyday. If anyone ever wants to make money in this trade you have to have thick skin and balls. To this day only bulldog has done it . I will never listen to winers.
Old 11-27-2009, 11:44 PM   #10

Trade: Coatings
Rewards Points: 10

Definition of narcissis: Mental disorder characterized by extreme self-absorption, an exaggerated sense of self-importance, and a need for attention and admiration from others. An individual with narcissistic personality disorder tends to harbor an exaggerated sense of his own self-importance and uniqueness. He is often excessively occupied with fantasies about his own attributes and potential for success, and usually depends upon others for reinforcement of his self-image.
Old 11-29-2009, 12:08 AM   #11

The end is here. I have been on blast talk and tried to apply what I know to the people. I have made millions in the abrasive blasting buisnuss. I have tried to help but, I have failed. I am done. My pics are being deleted and the rest of my Rants an Raves will be removed on monday by a a computer literate person. So good luck to all you boys who are smarter than panderson. the end is now
Old 03-09-2012, 12:04 PM   #12
Todd

I really wish Panderson would come back on...he I think didnt "get" computer conversation and the generic ness of them.

I was serious about him coming for a visit to the Tampa bay area...

Advertisement