Hot Chicks!! - Plumbing - Contractor Talk

Hot Chicks!!

Old 01-29-2008, 06:00 PM   #1
Pro

Trade: plumber
Rewards Points: 150

Hot Chicks!!

All this business talk is good and all, but I think we all really want to know how to work for more attractive clients. I know I do. So how do you get the hotties to call on you when they need service? Any good mailing list targets?

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 01-29-2008, 06:22 PM   #2
Controls Guy

Trade: Deplorable Electrician
Rewards Points: 1,189

Re: Hot Chicks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitnerdun View Post
All this business talk is good and all, but I think we all really want to know how to work for more attractive clients. I know I do. So how do you get the hotties to call on you when they need service? Any good mailing list targets?
Put up business cards in the bathrooms at singles bars, can't hurt. I used to do a lot of work on schools and the old nasty ladies in the offices would always try to hook me up with the new teachers. I often had several dates in the same week from those old bags (God bless their little hearts). Parking the van in front of a Lucille Roberts during lunch doesn't hurt either.

Advertisement

Old 01-29-2008, 10:39 PM   #3
Sharp Improvements

Trade: Remodeling
Rewards Points: 526

Quote:

Go work in L.A.. I used to work on houses and the hubbies would at work all day and night and their hot-L.A. wives at home all day so alone. They would set out shorts for me to go swim the pool, ask where to eat at exotic restaurants and then ask me to join them....wild place that is!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2008, 10:41 PM   #4
DGR,IABD

Trade: Electrical; Commercial and Residential Service
Rewards Points: 2,002

I don't know what the rules are at your house, but my wife doesn't permit me to work for hot chicks. I just tell her they're all ugly.
Old 01-29-2008, 10:55 PM   #5
The Grand Wazoo

Trade: It blowed up real good!
Rewards Points: 1,920

Years ago I did a remodel in a strip club, the apprentices spent more time peeping into the changing room than they did working, and the place didn't open till 6 PM.
Old 01-29-2008, 10:58 PM   #6
Pro

Trade: custom home building
Rewards Points: 2,624

I'm thinking the nursing industry. They are mostly women and as a group they will be on average as hot as any. Mostly younger gals. Probably ininhibited and you know they like pain.
Old 01-29-2008, 11:17 PM   #7
Pro

Trade: hjrafiuoashfed
Rewards Points: 500

heh...I'm doing an estimate for a hot chick place right now or I would be if I weren't thinking about it.

The first question I asked was "Will the girls be there?"

(I'm doing the estimate for the experience...the GC is an out-of-state concern....not my cup of tassle.)
Old 01-29-2008, 11:25 PM   #8
Controls Guy

Trade: Deplorable Electrician
Rewards Points: 1,189

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleveman View Post
I'm thinking the nursing industry. They are mostly women and as a group they will be on average as hot as any. Mostly younger gals. Probably ininhibited and you know they like pain.
Having done extensive research in this field, I found that while teachers are much more adventurous and uninhibited nurses are easier to get into.
Old 01-30-2008, 12:59 AM   #9
Al Smith

Trade: Home Improvement contractor since 1983, In building field since 1974, Licensed
Rewards Points: 1,000

Quote:

What about real estate chicks some of which dress like hookers?
Old 01-30-2008, 01:03 AM   #10
Al Smith

Trade: Home Improvement contractor since 1983, In building field since 1974, Licensed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdshunk View Post
I don't know what the rules are at your house, but my wife doesn't permit me to work for hot chicks. I just tell her they're all ugly.

I have the same problem. I sent one of my wifes co-workers to the manufacturer where i get my windows. the co-worker met my favorite Asian window salesperson Amy, she tells my wife. ohh and I met Amy... shes verrry pretty. I got an earful that night.
Old 01-30-2008, 02:52 PM   #11

Trade: Plumbing & Heating
Rewards Points: 25

Next time the wife complains that I've got a few extra pounds on me I'll have to tell her it's for her protection and the safety of our marriage.
Old 01-30-2008, 11:30 PM   #12
Pro

Trade: Plumbing
Rewards Points: 75

Humm. I once had a really hot looking lady in her late 30's to early 40's offer sexual favors for payment. I was like no mama. I told her she could post date a check for the comming Friday. She was a good looker too, but cheating on the wife isn't my cup of tea. I never told her either. I can hear her already, SO did you almost score with another customer today????
Old 01-31-2008, 04:48 AM   #13

Trade: Master Plumber

AMEN to that 3kings ,

No matter WHAT we do ,,we are going to hear about it . I don't run around either , yet I know better then to ever use the words " attractive " and "customer " in the same conversation .

It's a No-Win ,,,,
Old 01-31-2008, 07:27 AM   #14
Pro

Trade: plumber
Rewards Points: 150

I'm not suggesting cheating. It's just that I've had my fill of retired, card-playin', chain-smokin', filthy, cheap people. I would at least be happy if they were easy on the eyes! Hooker lookin' real estate ladies are all over SW Florida, that works okay, but they seldom want to spend any money. I know a few nurses, I'll hand some cards out to them, maybe with a discount coupon. There has to be a niche market to good-lookin' women with deep pockets!

Maybe there is and you guys are holding out on me?
Old 01-31-2008, 11:44 AM   #15
Pro

Trade: Deck guy
Rewards Points: 2,270

I dunno, man, when I go prowling, it's usually after I take a shower and not in my work clothes. I prefer HO's who both work (I'm anti-social that way). A hot chick hanging around the jobsite's just gonna get sawdust in her bikini (plus she'll have to run me to the hospital when I cut off a finger 'cause I was watching her instead of my saw!)

Don't know that there's a secret stash of hot clients - maybe check out your local millionaires, they usually have hot wives!

Silly thread! Funny, but silly...

Mac
Old 01-31-2008, 12:27 PM   #16
Pro

Trade: Painting
Rewards Points: 2,006

Maybe high-end salons and spas?
Old 02-11-2008, 01:34 PM   #17
Pro

Trade: Former Electrician
Rewards Points: 250

I'm not sure if it's legal, but maybe you could advertise that you offer a discount to young hot women because it makes your job that much easier. Also there is a local company in town here that uses the slogan " Let us check your shorts" and the owner's last name is "Johnson"
Old 02-11-2008, 02:05 PM   #18
Al Smith

are you sure thats not

'let us remove your shorts"

Ive seen that van around
Old 02-11-2008, 06:01 PM   #19
MI Contractor

Trade: General contractor

Ok guys... here it is. IMOHO....

if you want hot chicks for clients you need to get a photo of a HOT guy with his shirt off and sweating ....with a big tool belt on....and put it on your business card AND THEN pass it out at the bars, hospitals, etc...(if you think YOU are the hot guy, please get a second opinion of yourself BEFORE putting your sweaty self on a business card. PLEASE! Us not so hot chicks like to look at the cards too! Otherwise, buy a stock photo, it doesnt hurt if you are a volunteer firefighter and have the outfit....)

just sayin...................
Old 02-11-2008, 11:10 PM   #20

Trade: General Contractor

Hit the bar with a Carhart and a carpenters pencil in your hat. Works every time. What do you do? I am a carpenter maam. Really can you fix this? Yes maam I can. Come over and take a look at this for will ya honey? Yes maam I will!

Advertisement