Alabama Master Plumbing Exam - Plumbing - Contractor Talk

Alabama Master Plumbing Exam

Old 10-06-2008, 05:06 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 10
Question

Alabama Master Plumbing Exam

Hi plumbing brothers,
I have a Master Plumbers lic. in 2 other states,and I will be taking my Master Plumbers lic. in Alabama.If there is anyone who has a Alabama lic..I would like if they could give me any information on the test that may be of help.Alabama refrence code says you can use the 2003 International Code for the 100 question open book test.I have the 2000 International Plumbing Code book.I will just use that,because amendments change very little in the code book.There is one section that I am a little confused about,it is part 10 of test called Plan and design.I do not see any of the in the chapters in the code book.And that consist of 23 questions.If someone can give me any deatail on what that part may consist of,it would be a geat help.
If anyone has any free prep questions they can forwad me or give me a site where I can find free prep question it would be great.Damn the last time I took a Master Plumbers test was in 1990.
Thank all my plumbing brothers for the support.
Peace,
Plumbcrazy

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 10-09-2008, 06:13 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 10

Re: Alabama Master Plumbing Exam

I would imagine that plan and design would be implementing your codes according to an example. It would be something like "Which drawing would be the best way to vent an island sink?" or something to that effect.

But I shouldn't have to tell you that. You're a double master!

Advertisement

Old 10-09-2008, 06:32 PM   #3
Steve

Trade: Remodeling and Custom Cabinets
Rewards Points: 256

Re: Alabama Master Plumbing Exam

Just remember in Ala, S*&T runs downhill to the Gulf of Mexico, BBQ and Beer are staple foods and Roll Tide Roll