Any One One Here From The Boston Area? - Painting & Finish Work - Contractor Talk

Any One One Here From The Boston Area?

Old 08-02-2007, 10:59 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

Any One One Here From The Boston Area?

Hey guys, Im not to this forum. So im looking to see whos in the area. Just maily looking to network between GC's other painters and cleaning companys out there...

Hope the summer has been great for every one!

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 08-02-2007, 12:44 PM   #2
Thom

Trade: General Contractor/Homebuilder
Rewards Points: 4,748

Re: Any One One Here From The Boston Area?

Hey, I'm not to the forum too.

Advertisement

Old 08-02-2007, 12:45 PM   #3

Rewards Points: 75

Hey

Located South of town but have done a lot of work in the city. Did a few years on and off in the Tunnel (Big Dig for you outsiders) as a coating inspector. Have worked commercial and residential jobs all over the area. Am now doing training and consulting for a few paint companies in the region (and outside the region).

I've noticed a few Mass guys on the board. Good place to network. What type of work do you do, residential, commercial?

Welcome

Mandrake
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-02-2007, 02:06 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandrake View Post
Hey

Located South of town but have done a lot of work in the city. Did a few years on and off in the Tunnel (Big Dig for you outsiders) as a coating inspector. Have worked commercial and residential jobs all over the area. Am now doing training and consulting for a few paint companies in the region (and outside the region).

I've noticed a few Mass guys on the board. Good place to network. What type of work do you do, residential, commercial?

Welcome

Mandrake
I do both, residential and commercial painting along with cleaning.
Old 08-02-2007, 03:03 PM   #5
turning houses into homes

Trade: Wallcovering Installation

I'm a Wallpaper Installer in Norfolk MA (half way between Boston and Providence - near Foxboro)

Just finishing a job on Beacon Hill (Chestnut St). Usually do much work in the higher-end homes near 128

Always looking for good painters to refer and get references through.
-----
Bill Archibald
Norfolk, MA

www.billarchibald.com
member, National Guild of Professional Paperhangers
www.ngpp.org
Old 08-02-2007, 03:12 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by daArch View Post
I'm a Wallpaper Installer in Norfolk MA (half way between Boston and Providence - near Foxboro)

Just finishing a job on Beacon Hill (Chestnut St). Usually do much work in the higher-end homes near 128

Always looking for good painters to refer and get references through.
-----
Bill Archibald
Norfolk, MA
I'd love for you to refer me some work. I always have some one asking me if i can do wallpaper, and i dont ( had a situation where i had this guy who told me he knew what he was doing and didn't so i got a bad refrence and acutally lost the exterior of the home for this summer, but i could deffinately refer you work) It's a little slow on my end. I've done plenty of work and have many references.

my website is ( rcppro.com )there you guys can see who were are and what we're about. you can also view some of our finished work in the gallery.
Old 08-02-2007, 05:31 PM   #7
...jammin

Trade: Rock Disciple
Rewards Points: 2,000

...a little south east of you, across the bay

Howdy

Advertisement

I have never used this crap before and I pray to the paint gods that I never have to use it again, I would rather use Behr