Best Auto/Robotic Cleaner? - Pool Construction & Enclosures - Contractor Talk

Best Auto/Robotic Cleaner?

Old 04-29-2016, 04:18 PM   #1
Mod / ArchiBuilder

Trade: Design/Build Pergolas & Pavilions
Rewards Points: 11,486

Best Auto/Robotic Cleaner?

Just bought a new house with a 20,000gal in-ground vinyl liner pool. We are looking to buy a robotic cleaner for it. Not looking for something cheap, but something we can buy and get 5-7 years out of it. Reading everything I can on the internet has me more confused then when I started as far as quality goes.

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 06-16-2020, 08:17 PM   #2

Trade: Pool Remodel

Re: Best Auto/Robotic Cleaner?

I run a pool company in Las Vegas Nevada and we used almost exclusively what they used to call the two wheel pool cleaner Leslie’s sells it under the name of Phoenix it is now manufactured by Hayward and it is easy to tell what cleaner it is as it has two big blue wheels on it it is very good at not getting stuck in quarters and does a fantastic job I would highly recommend that one

Advertisement