Seeking Joint Venture Or Qualifier - Help Wanted or Looking For Work - Contractor Talk

Seeking Joint Venture Or Qualifier

Unread 08-02-2020, 07:09 PM   #1

Trade: roofing
Rewards Points: 2

Seeking Joint Venture Or Qualifier

For the past 12 years I have been in the roofing business as an owner, general manager, sales manager and know the insurance mitigation business inside and out. I am seeking a joint venture for any of the three cities Tampa, Orlando or Jacksonville. I am seeking a licensed roofing contractor in the State of Florida who would be either willing to create a division within his/her existing company or qualify a new business.

My latest venture I hired, trained and signed 4.5M in insurance work within the first 6 months. Prior to that I owned a company generating over 6M in sales first year before selling the company. In 2015 I generated 16M in sales. If you are interested please send me an email and the best time I can reach you. [email protected]

Thanks,
Paul.

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Unread Today, 10:40 AM   #2

Trade: Certified Building Contractor
Rewards Points: 14

Re: Seeking Joint Venture Or Qualifier

I do not rent my CBC license. But will become a w-2 employee and qualify your business. Let’s talk to see if there is mutual interest and then we can meet if we decide to go to the next step.

send fax to 877-271-3584 if interested

Advertisement

Unread Today, 01:10 PM   #3
Kowboy

Trade: Countertops
Rewards Points: 9,018

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjm1651 View Post
I do not rent my CBC license. But will become a w-2 employee and qualify your business. Let’s talk to see if there is mutual interest and then we can meet if we decide to go to the next step.

send fax to 877-271-3584 if interested
tjm:

He's after a roofing qualifier. You can only roof your projects under a Florida Building Contractor license. You can't solicit, roof, or qualify others in roofing with a Florida CBC or even a CGC.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread Today, 01:57 PM   #4

Trade: Certified Building Contractor
Rewards Points: 14

I understand that. If he was interested in becoming a CBC I am willing to talk