Looking For A Qualifying Agent For A Construction Company - Help Wanted or Looking For Work - Contractor Talk

Looking For A Qualifying Agent For A Construction Company

Old 06-06-2014, 07:14 PM   #1

Trade: General
Rewards Points: 6

Looking For A Qualifying Agent For A Construction Company

Hello
Experienced contractor from northeast, looking to start a business in Florida, would like to have a qualifying agent for company. Further details will be discussed when an interested party is found. Not interested in a partner or a % owner of the company.
Thanks

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 06-06-2014, 07:41 PM   #2
Pro

Trade: Licensed Electrical Contractor and Remodeler
Rewards Points: 940

Re: Looking For A Qualifying Agent For A Construction Company

I will move this to the appropriate section here. Look through the other discussions in the "Help Wanted/Looking for Work Section" for a possible match.

Advertisement

Old 07-07-2014, 07:32 AM   #3

Trade: General Contracting
Rewards Points: 32

Hi Kh0626:

I have a FL Certified GC license available which allows a construction firm to built any size project. Are you still looking for an agent? If so, please email me a [email protected]

Thanks

Max
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-23-2015, 06:35 PM   #4

Trade: General Engineering License.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kh0626 View Post
Hello
Experienced contractor from northeast, looking to start a business in Florida, would like to have a qualifying agent for company. Further details will be discussed when an interested party is found. Not interested in a partner or a % owner of the company.
Thanks
Kh0626
My name is Manuel Quesada and I have a license in General Engineering for Miami Dade County and would like to qualify a company. I currently work as an inspector for a consulting.
Old 04-23-2015, 07:25 PM   #5

Trade: General Engineering License.

Quote:
Hello
Thanks
My name is Manuel Quesada and I have a license in General Engineering for Miami Dade County and would like to qualify a company. I currently work as an inspector for a consulting.
Old 08-21-2015, 06:12 AM   #6

Trade: General Contractor
Rewards Points: 10

Are you still looking for a qualifier? If so, please call me at 321-432-7444

Ann Foley

GENERAL CONTRACTOR - LOOKING TO QUALIFY A COMANY, OR SEVERAL - I have a General Contractor's (CGC) license in 9 states.

FLORIDA, GEORGIA,
SOUTH CAROLINA,
NORTH CAROLINA,
WEST VIRGINIA, VIRGINIA,
ARKANSAS, INDIANA, AND US VIRGIN ISLANDS.

I am available to qualify in all or any of the above states immediately. Also, I can qualify in any state in the US with proper notice. Very flexible and willing to travel as needed. If your company needs someone to qualify them in any of the states, to keep your company legal, and able to pull building permits for any size job, no matter how large or small - I am the one for your company.
Old 08-22-2015, 11:19 AM   #7
Pro

Trade: GC
Rewards Points: 2,044

Quote:
Originally Posted by foley.ann View Post

Ann Foley

GENERAL CONTRACTOR - LOOKING TO QUALIFY A COMANY, OR SEVERAL - I have a General Contractor's (CGC) license in 9 states.

FLORIDA, GEORGIA,
SOUTH CAROLINA,
NORTH CAROLINA,
WEST VIRGINIA, VIRGINIA,

I am available to qualify in all or any of the above states immediately. Also, I can qualify in any state in the US with proper notice. Very flexible and willing to travel as needed. If your company needs someone to qualify them in any of the states, to keep your company legal, and able to pull building permits for any size job, no matter how large or small - I am the one for your company.
You actually manage to be personally responsible for the correct execution and legal compliance of jobs in 9 states? I'm impressed.
Old 08-25-2015, 10:35 AM   #8

Rewards Points: 10

Are you still looking for a qualifier - I have a CGC license and looking to qualify a company. [email protected]
Old 08-27-2015, 10:14 PM   #9

Trade: Contractor Licensing
Rewards Points: 16

Look for your fellow license partner. You might want to consider to have a license so that if you are building a company, better consider first as being license.
Old 09-06-2015, 11:30 PM   #10

Trade: Contractor Licensing

When a qualifying agent resigns or is fired, the company must obtain another qualifying agent within 60 days. The company can request a temporary, nonrenewable license that will allow it to continue working for up to 60 days to complete any existing contracts.
Old 10-19-2015, 02:30 PM   #11

Still looking?
Old 10-26-2015, 03:35 PM   #12

Rewards Points: 12

Quote:
Hello
Thanks
If you are still looking for a Qualifier I am available. I am a CGC
954-483-3897

Last edited by Danashvan; 10-26-2015 at 03:37 PM.
Old 01-13-2016, 10:09 PM   #13

Trade: general contractor
Rewards Points: 4

I have a second CGC license i can qualify for the entire state of Florida if tor still looking we can talk. Contact me at [email protected] or 305-310-9929

Thank you,
Ray A.
Old 08-04-2020, 12:12 PM   #14

Trade: Painting
Rewards Points: 2

Hi Ann, I found an older post from you in regards to qualify businesses and wanted to check if you are still in business for this.I have bought a painting franchise in southwest Florida and one county Collier is so strict that they require the owner to be the license holder. I know I don’t need a full GC license, but I’m not able to find a painter who would like to qualify my business. Let me know if you can help. If yes, I like to discuss in more detail. My number is (239) 208-0424 and [email protected]
Thank you
Nadine

Quote:
Originally Posted by foley.ann View Post

Ann Foley

FLORIDA, GEORGIA,
SOUTH CAROLINA,
NORTH CAROLINA,
WEST VIRGINIA, VIRGINIA,

Advertisement