Carpenter 10+ Yr. Exp. Looking For Work Northern Illinois - Help Wanted or Looking For Work - Contractor Talk

Carpenter 10+ Yr. Exp. Looking For Work Northern Illinois

Old 03-07-2013, 10:41 PM   #1
Carpenter

Trade: Residential Carpentry
Rewards Points: 464

Carpenter 10+ Yr. Exp. Looking For Work Northern Illinois

Hey Everyone,

My current employer is running short on work so I am reaching out to the community here.

I am looking for work in Northern Illinois. I am from Crystal Lake in the North West Suburbs of Chicago. The distance I am willing to travel is dependent on the wages. I would be interested in Union or Non-Union work. My card is not active since I have been doing Non-Union work for the past few years, but I can get it up to date if needed.

I am a Union Certified Journeyman Carpenter with 10+ Years construction experience, primarily as a residential rough framer and "back out" carpenter. Additional experience with remodeling, roofing, siding, interior/exterior trim, finish basements, decks, and minor electrical. Some experience with commercial metal studs and bridge building.

For the past 3 months I have been running Back Out with 1-3 carpenters under my supervision in a small subdivision of semi-custom residential homes and a few off sites houses.

If anyone in the area is looking to put on carpenters please send me a message or reply to this thread and I will be happy to provide a resume, references, or any other information of interest.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

- Boda

Last edited by Boda; 03-07-2013 at 11:10 PM.

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement