Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Electricians-Thanks for keeping things safe!!

5K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  brain2106 
#1 ·
If you are an electrician reading this post, thank you for your efforts to keep the job sites safe. The majority of electricians I have met through the years have a high regard for keeping things safe. The human factor plays in to the day to day dealings in a profound way. Caring about people's safety.

If you are an electrician reading this, thank you for your efforts. I know you guy's do not want to see anyone get hurt and go to extremes to prevent those situations.

Best regards to you all and be safe!!

Kevin

#15 ·
Kevin, hope all is going well with you and your little girl. I appreciate what you posted and those words mean more to me than any profit on a job.

Since I'm the owner I can and do lots of pro bono work without checking with anyone. This work always exceeds what I can deduct on my taxes, but I can sleep real good.

I've had jobs run out of money but never leave a job unsafe, even if I have to bear the costs and I don't think I'm the only contractor that does the same thing.

Good Luck from Columbiana, Alabama
Maurice Turgeon, http://thesemi-retiredelectrician.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.