Training Videos - Construction - New Member Introductions - Contractor Talk

Training Videos - Construction

Old 11-08-2010, 02:37 PM   #1
Writer/Producer

Trade: Industrial/Construction Training Videos
Rewards Points: 10

Training Videos - Construction

Hi, everyone. I'm not a general contractor or a skilled trade practitioner. I'm a writer/content developer for a company that does multimedia training courses. I thought I'd state that right off in case I needed to be kicked out

I'm currently working on a training module on scaffolding and was planning on perusing these forums for information. While I've got a good handle already on the basic safety regulations for scaffolding, I thought I'd post a few questions on the subject and see if I could get anyone to clear up a few things that still weren't clear for me. Where would I post scaffolding questions.

Any help appreciated. The company I work for is Convergence Training, based in Washington state, if anyone's interested...

Zach

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 11-08-2010, 06:59 PM   #2
Capra aegagrus

Trade: Remodeler
Rewards Points: 422

Re: Training Videos - Construction

Welcome to the forum, Zach. You'd probably do best to post your questions and comments in the Health and Safety section.

Since you're not a contractor, you will be receiving a PM regarding how to identify yourself and proper posting protocol. Good luck!

Advertisement

Old 11-14-2010, 09:41 PM   #3
chief pencil holder

Trade: Custom Cabinet Maker, Handrail
Rewards Points: 1,000

Re: Training Videos - Construction

Welcome!
http://sacramentomillworks.com

Tags
scaffold , scaffolding , training , video