Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Get off my jobsite.

3K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  RhodesHardwood 
#1 · (Edited)
hed outa there.....i dont want your cell phones, i dont want your cigarettes, i dont want your music, and tell your wife not to show up with your KIDS to show them where DAD WORKS!

haha, kidding! my name is jerry, im just one of the guys... you know.... drumming, fishing, horsepower and beer. yep, one of those guys. ill be here even though my visits may be far in between, because the HVAC-R trade pays fat for out of town travel (at least in california).

#7 ·
hed outa there.....i dont want your cell phones, i dont want your cigarettes, i dont want your music, and tell your wife not to show up with your KIDS to show them where DAD WORKS!

haha, kidding! my name is jerry, im just one of the guys... you know.... drumming, fishing, horsepower and beer. yep, one of those guys. ill be here even though my visits may be far in between, because the HVAC-R trade pays fat for out of town travel (at least in california).
Hey now, what if she's smokin hot?! Don't be ruining that fun for me :laughing:

#8 ·
alright bro, as on any commercial jobsite, you get only 4 seconds of "looking time" before it becomes harassment. on fridays its 5 seconds.

ha! thats some real stuff too.....it was a golden rule when i was erecting steel walls at a college. its hard to stay focused on what your doing when there is candy walking around all over the place. :eek:

#14 ·
ha!

sorry dudes, ill put down the beer and get some posts in there.

this is a rad site, lots of content to go through and alot of knowledgeable people.

just came across the sister HVAC site (yes, i got some air head in me too) and there is tons of content over there as well! is that why i always see the beutler guys on the side of the road on their internet cell phones?? they are all on that site arent they? either that or there is alot of people out of work.
ahahaha, it might take me a sec to catch up, especially if i cant come here everyday, but ill get in there with you guys. im doing lots of exhaust hoods and commercial kitchens going in right now in california. that big daddy gas pipe is fun to thread.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.