Dodge Subscription - New Member Introductions - Contractor Talk

Dodge Subscription

Old 02-20-2020, 02:51 PM   #1

Trade: Painting
Rewards Points: 2
Question

Dodge Subscription

Hello everyone, I am new in this forum and new in the contracting business. We take care of all kind of finishes from drywall, painting to wall covering. My question is, what is the most comprehensive website/software in which I can have access to most projects in the area? I heard good things about Dodge but the price is making me think about it what do you all think about it?

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 02-20-2020, 07:22 PM   #2
Talking Head

Trade: Poking Things With Sticks
Rewards Points: 438

Re: Dodge Subscription

You would need to have a fairly substantial operation to take advantage of most of the projects listed on sites like Dodge. They are typically public or commercial projects with large, complex scopes and very short bid timeframes. The winning bidder will be the low bidder and will probably do their best to ensure that you don't make any money.

If you're looking to get develop commercial projects then just calling all the local commercial GC estimating departments and introducing yourself with an email follow up with all your services is probably a much better use of your time/money.

If you don't want commercial then you are going to need to use direct to consumer advertising methods, not bid sites.

Advertisement