Some Good Deals On Milwaukee M18 Kits Today Only At HD.com - Tools & Equipment - Contractor Talk

Some Good Deals On Milwaukee M18 Kits Today Only At HD.com

Old 11-26-2018, 05:22 AM   #1
Pro

Trade: Residential Remodeling/Everything
Rewards Points: 376

Some Good Deals On Milwaukee M18 Kits Today Only At HD.com

M18 7-1/4" miter saw $250 - just bought edit: its the kit with 5.0 battery and charger.

Bunch of other kits as well including the new M18 RO sander and the 2000 lumen Rocket light.

Have until midnight, not sure if the deal ends if they go out of stock.

https://www.homedepot.com/SpecialBuy...kgUylwYKRPITM0

Last edited by TRThomas; 11-26-2018 at 05:27 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to TRThomas For This Useful Post:
Big Johnson (11-26-2018)

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 11-26-2018, 02:34 PM   #2
Pro

Trade: I'll do that for 500 bucks.
Rewards Points: 10,314

Re: Some Good Deals On Milwaukee M18 Kits Today Only At HD.com

Black Friday Cyber Monday is no fun if you already have lots of stuff. I haven't seen anything I need yet.

I blame Unger.

I like the way the cordless RO works and cuts better than the corded one. I just like the cord because it auto starts from my Fein vac.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Old 11-26-2018, 03:12 PM   #3
Pro

Trade: General Contractor
Rewards Points: 844

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRThomas View Post
M18 7-1/4" miter saw $250 - just bought edit: its the kit with 5.0 battery and charger.

Bunch of other kits as well including the new M18 RO sander and the 2000 lumen Rocket light.

Have until midnight, not sure if the deal ends if they go out of stock.

https://www.homedepot.com/SpecialBuy...kgUylwYKRPITM0
Yep,
I saw that deal and looked it up and put it in the cart and then it's like "oh crap, time to take the kid to school!" Get back home an hour later, and pull up the page to enter payment info, and of course it says, "SOLD OUT SUCKA"

Oh well. How many miter saws does a feller need?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2018, 03:30 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lettusbee View Post
Yep,
I saw that deal and looked it up and put it in the cart and then it's like "oh crap, time to take the kid to school!" Get back home an hour later, and pull up the page to enter payment info, and of course it says, "SOLD OUT SUCKA"

I wonder how many they actually had at that price? I was half expecting it to say "sold out" right as I hit the purchase button. I've put that saw in the cart on HD.com every time it's gone on some kind of sale but always talk myself out of it somehow.

As for how many miter saws does a feller need? I'm up to 5 now. 10" Dewalt single bevel, 12" Dewalt slide, 10" Milwaukee battery slide saw, 15" Hitachi chop saw (unless it's been unearthed by a rogue archaeologist and on display in a museum) and now a 7-1/4 battery slide saw. There's still room for an 8-1/2" slide saw and a 12" non slide miter saw. Technically the HK55 is a sliding miter saw.. maybe considered an armless radial arm saw, so I guess that can get an * to make 6
Old 11-26-2018, 03:37 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinylHanger View Post
Black Friday Cyber Monday is no fun if you already have lots of stuff. I haven't seen anything I need yet.

I blame Unger.

I like the way the cordless RO works and cuts better than the corded one. I just like the cord because it auto starts from my Fein vac.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
My philosophy is: If I have one of something that can make money, then might as well have four... just in case.

I feel the same way about the cordless Makita RO sander, I use the corded for anything in,on or around a work station as well as anything flat with a convenient power outlet and always hooked up to a tool start vac. The cordless comes into its own when you're up on a ladder sanding something or something that just needs a quick sand that can be done in a couple of minutes.
Old 11-26-2018, 06:03 PM   #6
Pro

Trade: Contractor Grunt
Rewards Points: 4,090

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lettusbee View Post
Yep,

The miter saw shows in stock when I click it. The light is sold out though, which suck because I was going to buy that. I was going to get the miter saw too but thought it about all day and decided Iíd probably never use a 7Ēer. Didnít know there was limited stock or I would have bought this morning.
Old 11-26-2018, 07:53 PM   #7
Pro

Trade: General Contractor
Rewards Points: 844

Quote:
I wonder how many they actually had at that price? I was half expecting it to say "sold out" right as I hit the purchase button. I've put that saw in the cart on HD.com every time it's gone on some kind of sale but always talk myself out of it somehow.

As for how many miter saws does a feller need? I'm up to 5 now. 10" Dewalt single bevel, 12" Dewalt slide, 10" Milwaukee battery slide saw, 15" Hitachi chop saw (unless it's been unearthed by a rogue archaeologist and on display in a museum) and now a 7-1/4 battery slide saw. There's still room for an 8-1/2" slide saw and a 12" non slide miter saw. Technically the HK55 is a sliding miter saw.. maybe considered an armless radial arm saw, so I guess that can get an * to make 6
I have a tendency to load up on Miter saws. At one time I've had a 10" milwaukee,(My First saw from the early 90s) 12" Milwaukee slider, 12" dewalt non slider, 10 Hitachi slider, 8-1/4 Ryobi slider(From when Ryobi was actually good) and 10" Hitachi.

I thinned the herd down to just the 10" Hitachi and 12" Dewalt, non sliders. Then wanted to go cordless and got the 7-1/4" Ryobi non slider and 10" Makita slider.

7-1/4" Ryobi is great for punchlist stuff where you need to do 4 cuts for base shoe or just case a single door. 10" Makita was HUGE letdown though.

I have the 12" Flexvolt slider on order on the way (Thanks Warren) but missed out on the 7-1/4" Milwaukee by an hour or so.

International tool .com still has the Milwaukee slider with free jigsaw for $499.00, but that's nothing like the deal you posted this morning! And not enough of a deal to make me open my wallet.
Old 11-26-2018, 08:08 PM   #8
Pro

I bet if you made a stink you could still get the deal. No where did it say while supplies last, there was only a countdown clock which would lead anyone to believe they have that much time to buy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Big Johnson For This Useful Post:
TRThomas (11-27-2018)
Old 11-27-2018, 03:29 AM   #9
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Johnson View Post
I bet if you made a stink you could still get the deal. No where did it say while supplies last, there was only a countdown clock which would lead anyone to believe they have that much time to buy.
Yeah, I've foind HD's customer service pretty much gives you whatever you want within reason in regards to midlabeled items and sales. When I bought the Milwaukee 10" 18v saw I read it as "Free 9.0 battery with purchase of saw kit" but apparently missed the "Online only" portion (it was there, the guy looked it up) but ended up honoring the deal in store.

One thing to note about the price of the saw and light kit, once they go on sale for a certain price in the deal of the day section they tend to go back on sale again throughout the year for the same price. I would be willing to bet Milwaukee WAY oversold themselves on how many people would buy the 7-1/4" saw, and at almost $500 for the kit all said and done it's really only going to appeal to tradesmen to have in their arsenal for pickup and punchlist work... and only a small number of said tradesmen want or need a 7-1/4" miter saw, and the Dewalt, Ryobi and less-so Makita ($$$) already had a large portion of that market covered already.
Old 11-27-2018, 07:11 AM   #10
Pro

Quote:
Yeah, I've foind HD's customer service pretty much gives you whatever you want within reason in regards to midlabeled items and sales. When I bought the Milwaukee 10" 18v saw I read it as "Free 9.0 battery with purchase of saw kit" but apparently missed the "Online only" portion (it was there, the guy looked it up) but ended up honoring the deal in store.

One thing to note about the price of the saw and light kit, once they go on sale for a certain price in the deal of the day section they tend to go back on sale again throughout the year for the same price. I would be willing to bet Milwaukee WAY oversold themselves on how many people would buy the 7-1/4" saw, and at almost $500 for the kit all said and done it's really only going to appeal to tradesmen to have in their arsenal for pickup and punchlist work... and only a small number of said tradesmen want or need a 7-1/4" miter saw, and the Dewalt, Ryobi and less-so Makita ($$$) already had a large portion of that market covered already.
I see the link now has Kamado grills for $215.

Advertisement