Werzali Siding Amazing Product - Windows, Siding and Doors - Contractor Talk

Werzali Siding Amazing Product

Old 06-20-2012, 12:45 PM   #1

Trade: siding
Rewards Points: 10

Werzali Siding Amazing Product

Here's a little know gem to give Hardie Board a run for its money, Werzalit of america has a plank siding they offer in 6"x12' planks it a wood/resin composite with an acrylic outer layer then covered with a baked enemel paint with any color that SW offers. Good stuff they have a web site wrezalitusa.com worth checking out.

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 06-20-2012, 03:22 PM   #2
Jeff

Trade: master turd burglar
Rewards Points: 502

Re: Werzali Siding Amazing Product

Well i live 10 mins from werzalit plant and i honestly thought their siding ran its course years ago. I think ive seen it on half a dozen garages. Bunch of guys that worked there would put it on a doghouse. Being chipboard thats painted the few times i saw it it was in pretty rough shape.

Advertisement

Old 06-20-2012, 03:49 PM   #3

Trade: siding
Rewards Points: 10

The way I understand it's huge in europe and used by several high end builders in the New England area as well a growing interest in the midwest. Everybody I have talked to loves it me included.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2012, 07:09 AM   #4
Pro

Trade: sales
Rewards Points: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by badsun79 View Post
The way I understand it's huge in europe and used by several high end builders in the New England area as well a growing interest in the midwest. Everybody I have talked to loves it me included.
you actually joined the board just to tell everyone what a great product it is...
sounds like spam to me. the product cant be that good if you need to cone to a message board and spam..lets be real here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to welterweight For This Useful Post:
MALCO.New.York (06-22-2012), rock16 (06-28-2012)