Where's My Thread? (Politics Anyone?) - Off Topic (Non Trade) - Contractor Talk

Where's My Thread? (Politics Anyone?)

Old 07-30-2005, 09:49 PM   #1
Pro Painter

Trade: Painting Contractor
Rewards Points: 1,000

Where's My Thread? (Politics Anyone?)

I just put a thread up, as I was asked to make my own regarding terrorism.

WHERE IS IT?

Go figure it was deleted because it asks too many tough questions and exposes too many lies. Suppression of truth is NEVER right and is NEVER in the best interest of the people.

That's just plain wrong...

I must have really offended somebody by posting a thread with a WHOLE different version of events for 9-11.

"Those that would give up freedom in exchange for security deserve neither." -Benjamin Franklin

Remember that quote every waking day my fellow americans....every day.

Last edited by AAPaint; 07-30-2005 at 09:53 PM.

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 07-30-2005, 10:22 PM   #2
Painting Contractor

Rewards Points: 1,138

Re: Where's My Thread? (Politics Anyone?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAPaint
I just put a thread up, as I was asked to make my own regarding terrorism.

WHERE IS IT?

Go figure it was deleted because it asks too many tough questions and exposes too many lies. Suppression of truth is NEVER right and is NEVER in the best interest of the people.

That's just plain wrong...

I must have really offended somebody by posting a thread with a WHOLE different version of events for 9-11.

"Those that would give up freedom in exchange for security deserve neither." -Benjamin Franklin

Remember that quote every waking day my fellow americans....every day.
Is that true? If that is the case could I please be allowed to see what AA
had to say?

Ok guys, I thought I would add an off topic (non trade) forum to allow people to talk about whatever is on their mind.
This is also a good place to discuss current news and events.

Rules:
#1 - KEEP IT CLEAN
#2 – NO ADVERTISING OR SPAMMING

Thanks,
-Nathan

Unless of course these rules have been broken.

Advertisement

Old 07-30-2005, 10:27 PM   #3
Pro

Trade: Residential Contractor
Rewards Points: 2,000

I don't know who trashed this as it has valid points. Here it is.

Here it is. I couldn't resist. I'm going to post further information in this topic proving that Osama did NOT claim responsibility for the 9-11 attacks. Is this topic a good idea? Yes. When you know something isn't right, it's your duty as a patriot to question it. We all owe it to our children and our troops who are DYING for a cause with NO PROOF and NO REASON. Iraq is NOT where Osama is. Iraq did NOTHING on 9-11. Why are we in Iraq? Can anyone give me a reason that is worthy of 10,000 US soldiers (if you think only 1,800 soldiers have died, I'm so sorry) and 100,000 Iraqi civillian DEATHS to justify our position in Iraq? What about Afghanistan? Funny how the Taliban offered Osama on a silver platter when the "irrefutable evidence" was produced...but it never was. Wouldn't that kinda head off the whole Afghani/Iraqi war?

Why would I want to continue talking about such a touchy subject? Enlightenment. I hate to see people with their heads stuck in the sand that think bombing a country we devatstated 10 years ago is going to solve anything. It gives me pain to watch people send their children off to die over a LIE. Yes, LIE. Where are Saddam's WMDs at? Oh, that's right, we know he doesn't have them, and didn't when the war started....IT'S FACT. But if we know the whole reason for the war is a LIE.....why do people still support it? Why does our country still continue to support a war criminal at the healm? Guess the only answer for that would be the same question as why did Germans support Hitler without any questions asked? We figure that out and we're getting somewhere.

Let's see how many can read this and still not doubt, NOT in the slightest bit, what actually happened on 9-11. Remember the PROOF that the Bush administration prommised linking Osama to 9-11?? What ever happened to that anyway??

So, the answer for why this topic....the answer is "Why does NOBODY question the events of 9-11 when proof is everywhere that the version of events we were given just doesn't jive??" Oh wait, they're "conspiracy theories" right??????? RIGHT? I'll leave you with a quote from G. W. Bush himself "Let us not tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th. Malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists themselves, away from the guilty." -G. W. Bush

Who's the guilty?

Link: http://www.apfn.org/apfn/WTC_STF.htm

Quote:
FRAMING BIN LADEN

Within minutes after the attack, a parade of politicians and "terrorism experts" appeared on every TV channel all claiming that the attacks were the work of Osama Bin Laden. The Bush administration claimed that it had evidence linking Bin Laden to the attacks which it would release to the public in a matter of days. They never did. Just like they never provided any evidence that he blew up the US embassies in Africa in 1997. The entire case against Osama Bin Laden was based on nothing but the repeated claim that he was the culprit for the embassy bombings and for 9-11. Demands were placed upon the Taleban government of Afghanistan turn Bin Laden over to the US or face an attack (we established earlier that US military action had already been planned since June). 116A ,116B The Taleban offered to turn Bin Laden over to a neutral party if the US provided any evidence to them that he had anything to do with the 1997 US African embassy bombings or the 9-11 attacks. The evidence was never presented to the Taleban for two reasons:

1. There was never any evidence, not even circumstantial
2. The war to replace the Taleban with a US puppet government was already in motion. The 9-11 attacks served as the perfect excuse, the "incident" to win the support of the American people and kick off the war.

Three months after the attacks, and with the bombing of Afghani peasants in full swing, the US had still not provided one shred of evidence to link Bin Laden and his Al Qaeda "network" to 9-11. People in foreign countries were beginning to ask questions. Then one day, the Pentagon claimed that some unnamed source found a video tape in Afghanistan. The Bush gang began dropping hints in the media that this video shows Osama Bin Laden bragging and admitting his role in the attacks. How convenient! And how improbable. The "mastermind" of 9-11, who was so brilliant that he pulled off 9-11 without being detected, was careless enough to leave a "confession video" laying around to be discovered by the US!

The video was shown on the news with English subtitles. Bin Laden's voice was so barely audible that even viewers in Arab nations had to rely on the Pentagon’s translated subtitles! An obedient American (Zionist) news media accepted the Pentagon story and translation without question. A few Arab media whores were even trotted out to vouch for the tape’s authenticity. Aha! This is the "smoking gun" they assured us. But this too is another vicious lie.

On December 20, 2001, the German TV show Monitor (the "60 Minutes of Germany") found the translation of the "confession" video to be not only "inaccurate", but even "manipulative". 117 Dr. Abdel El M. Husseini and Professor Gernot Rotter made an independent translation and accused the White House translators of "writing a lot of things that they wanted to hear but cannot be heard on the tape no matter how many times you listen to it." 118

Link: http://www.public-action.com/911/oblintrv.html

Quote:
Bin Laden: AUTHENTIC INTERVIEW
by Carol A. Valentine
Curator, Waco Holocaust Electronic Museum
http://www.Public-Action.com
Copyright, October, 2001
May be reproduced for non-commercial purposes.

October 16, 2001-- An interview with Osama bin Laden was published in a Karachi-based Pakistani daily newspaper, Ummat, on September 28, 2001. In this interview, bin Laden says of the September 11 attacks in the US:

"I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people. Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of a battle.

"It is the United States, which is perpetrating every maltreatment on women, children and common people . . . " Everyone familiar with the content of the Waco Holocaust Electronic Museum

http://www.Public-action.com/SkyWriter/WacoMuseum

knows bin Laden is telling the truth.

News of this Ummat interview was suppressed in the US. Between the time of its publication and October 7, the US apparently spent its time creating a fake "bin Laden" interview, using either a stand-in or morphing. Or was the fraud produced by the Brits, as a favor to the US? No, the Taliban Home Video was a ham-fisted effort. The Brits usually have more subtlety.

You can read about the US fraud, "The Taliban Home Video," at

http://www.Public-Action.com/911/hvideo.html

Attached to "The Taliban Home Video" you will find a copy of a March, 1977 CNN interview with bin Laden, conducted by Peter Arnett. Compare the content and the style of bin Laden's remarks in the 1977 CNN interview with the content and style of bin Laden's remarks in the September 28, 2001 Ummat interview. Yes, it is the same man, all right. It appears to me that the Ummat interview is authentic.

Here is a copy of the Ummat interview, which you can find at this URL:

http://www.khilafah.com/1421/catego...ID=2392&TagID=2

I am grateful to InfoTimes <[email protected]> for passing this information along to me.

===

Usama bin Laden Says Israeli Regime is Behind the 9-11 Attacks

KABUL, Afghanistan (Ummat): Prominent Arab mojahed (freedom fighter) Usama bin Laden or the Al-Qaida group has nothing to do with the 11 September attacks on the Bush Administration, according to an Usama bin Laden interview with Ummat, the Karachi-based Pakistani daily newspaper. In his interview, Usama bin Laden pointed out that the Israeli regime is behind the 9-11 attacks. He expressed gratitude and support for Pakistan, urging the Pakistani people to continue their jehad against dictators, tyrants, traitors, crooks, criminals, dictatorships and tyrannies. Following is the text of Usama Bin Laden's interview conducted by a "special correspondent" and published in the daily Ummat on Friday, 28 September 2001. [The place and date of the interview was not given by Ummat.]

Daily UMMAT: You have been accused of involvement in the attacks in New York and Washington. What do you want to say about this? If you are not involved, who might be?

USAMA BIN LADEN: In the name of Allah (God), the most beneficent, the most merciful. Praise be to Allah, Who is the creator of the whole universe and Who made the Earth as an abode for peace, for the whole humankind. Allah is the Sustainer, who sent Prophet Muhammad (saw) for our guidance. I am thankful to The Ummat Group of Publications, which gave me the opportunity to convey my viewpoint to the people, particularly the valiant and momin (true Muslim) people of Pakistan who refused to believe the lies of the demon (Pakistani military dictator General Pervez Musharraf).

I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people. Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of a battle. It is the United States, which is perpetrating every maltreatment on women, children and common people of other faiths, particularly the followers of Islam. All that is going on in Palestine for the last 11 months is sufficient to call the wrath of God upon the United States and Israel. There is also a warning for those Muslim countries, which witnessed all these as a silent spectator. What had earlier been done to the innocent people of Iraq, Chechnya and Bosnia? Only one conclusion could be derived from the indifference of the United States and the West to these acts of terror and the patronage of the tyrants by these powers that America is an anti Islamic power and it is patronizing the anti-Islamic forces. Its friendship with the Muslim countries is just a show, rather deceit. By enticing or intimidating these countries, the United States is forcing them to play a role of its choice. Put a glance all around and you will see that the slaves of the United States are either rulers or enemies of Muslims.

AA Quality Painting & Pressure Washing LLC
Jacksonville, FL.

AAPaint
View Public Profile
Send a private message to AAPaint
Send email to AAPaint
Find More Posts by AAPaint
Add AAPaint to Your Buddy List

Albert Einstein

Last edited by Teetorbilt; 07-30-2005 at 10:47 PM. Reason: By request.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2005, 10:38 PM   #4
Painting Contractor

Rewards Points: 1,138

Wow, that is a lot of reading on a Saturday night.
Thanks Teetor, it is a point of view and if it is within the rules
it belongs in this section.
Old 07-30-2005, 10:43 PM   #5
Pro

Do I believe that we were lied to? Yes. Do I believe that W was trying to finish daddy's business? Yes. Do I believe that W was lied to? Maybe. Do I believe that we attempted to understand a people that wish to live 600 yrs. in the past? Absolutely.
I spent nearly 7 yrs. with these people before all H*** broke loose. They are fiercly tribal and thrusting them into modern society is close to introducing a caveman. The folks that they show on TV are all aristocrats, the rank and file are ignorant.
IMHO this is a viable topic and is in the correct place, to whoever deleted it, contact me.

Albert Einstein
Old 07-30-2005, 10:45 PM   #6
Back from the dead...

Trade: Paperhanger/Painter
Rewards Points: 7,510

I saw it in the trash bin too, not sure who put it there.
I assume Nathan removed it, as I didn't.

I if can rustle up a celebrity boxing match between Rush Limbaugh and Al Franken, would ya'll want to watch something like that, or even bet on it?
Old 07-30-2005, 11:01 PM   #7
Pro

Pro, I can't stay on top of everything but I watch our 1st and 2nd Amendments closely and am quite vocal about them. When they are compromised, we are done as a Nation.
How many of you write to your President, Congressmen, Senators, Commissioners? I do it nearly daily. Be American, participate in the process!

Albert Einstein
Old 07-30-2005, 11:06 PM   #8
Pro

Trade: underground

You guys are scaring me. Rather than partake further in this thread, I think I'll just read up on how Elvis and Jack Kennedy are living with Howard Hughes and the Easter Bunny at area 51.
Old 07-30-2005, 11:22 PM   #9
Pro

Quote:
I just put a thread up, as I was asked to make my own regarding terrorism. WHERE IS IT? Go figure it was deleted because it asks too many tough questions and exposes too many lies. I must have really offended somebody by posting a thread with a WHOLE different version of events for 9-11.
I guess George W's internet police saw it and took it down. You know how "they" are, always trying to keep the truth from getting out. You probably offended someone at the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) - or maybe even the Trilateral Commission. (Think twice before clicking those links, a visit to their website will be noted in your FBI docier).

What's that soft swooshing noise I hear outside my window?

Hey! Gotta' go! :Thumbs:
Old 07-30-2005, 11:35 PM   #10
Pro

Rich, don't bow out. Your tax dollars are paying for this 'Vietnam' too.
Todays paper said that we are looking for an 'exit strategy', good luck. W really got us enmired in this one.

Albert Einstein
Old 07-30-2005, 11:35 PM   #11
Pro

Trade: Cabinets millwork spec builder
Rewards Points: 150

Tettor's is most correct, you have to let your congresscritter know what you want.
The only thing I have problems with re: 9-11, is the Pentagon. The debri field don't look right, and I have a hard time believing those wings just folded up and went with the fuseluge.
I saw the Aeromexico crash site in Cerritos CA, and it was 10x's bigger than what we saw in the Pentagon photos.
But I'm just a country boy in the boondocks of Oregon.
Old 07-31-2005, 12:25 AM   #12
Pro

To Congress: Kill all terrorist suspects world wide. Stop funding tyrants and kill maniacs like Kim Jong-il. Fast track domestic construction of nuclear power plants and tell Saudi Arabia to keep their oil. Enforce our borders.

Guys, what "exit strategy" did we have in the two world wars? I just don't get what's up with all the heavy breathing over the alleged need for an 'exit strategy'? If you want to win a war then you exit once you're enemies are dead or otherwise disarmed.

I just don't get how anyone who can believe something as complex and implausible as a government cover up of what went on at the Pentagon on 9-11, can't believe something as simple and plausible as Iraq was a huge source of funding for terrorist activities. I guess I'm just a dupe.

Last edited by PipeGuy; 07-31-2005 at 08:02 AM.
Old 07-31-2005, 12:41 AM   #13
Pro

There was a show on yesterday and today explaining how Al-Queda profited from the stock market declines due to the WTC attacks. Odd how you can invest when you are planning world changing events. We actually paid for that and the continuing acts. They made a bundle.

Albert Einstein
Old 07-31-2005, 12:49 AM   #14
Pro Painter

It would be believable if there was PROOF!

It would be believable that Sadaam still had WMD's if there was PROOF!

You guys should also check out the photos of the plane crash in Pennsylvania. There was no plane there, and there is grass growing in the ditch they said were wing imprints.

I write congress almost daily myself. I hope they're sick of me cuz I'm not going away.

Those links don't scare me and neither do black helicopters, nor do I wear a foil hat. Do you? They need to make a lot of notes about me....I run my mouth about them all day long! :Thumbs:

Pipeguy, Saudi Arabia funds terrorists. Why aren't we attacking them? Dare I mention the real cause of it all.....good friends to the US...ISRAEL? What happened with the 5 Israeli Mossad agents videotaped dancing on the roof of a building when the planes hit the towers? Then later arrested when dancing atop their van in the streets below the towers? They seemed awful happy that day....Why is it that nearly EVERY country in the WORLD lost people in the WTC collapse, but not ONE Israeli was killed? Why did Israeli nationals working in the trade centers that day receive private messages telling them to leave? They made it out alive...a lot of our fellow citizens DID NOT.

Why are we not attacking North Korea and India for blatantly continuing to foster nuclear weapons programs? I mean if SQUASHED Iraq was such a big problem...why aren't we bothering with them? What's up with Iran? You know they're next......they deserve what's coming too, right? Where will it stop? Is it our job to make the entire world a democracy? Is that what our fore fathers founded this country for? Or was it merely to escape oppression? If our country was founded on escaping oppression, why is it we are so willing to IMPOSE our will on everyone else?

Isn't that the definition of oppression?

BTW, thanks for bringing my topic back. These topics need beat to death until the real people responsible for the 9-11 attacks can be publicly treated to the same fate.
Old 07-31-2005, 01:15 AM   #15
Pro

AA, I am responsible for bringing this back, for better or worse. I deem it a legitimate topic and let the chips fall where they may. I accept total responsability.

Albert Einstein
Old 07-31-2005, 01:24 AM   #16
Pro Painter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shopdust
Tettor's is most correct, you have to let your congresscritter know what you want.
The only thing I have problems with re: 9-11, is the Pentagon. The debri field don't look right, and I have a hard time believing those wings just folded up and went with the fuseluge.
I saw the Aeromexico crash site in Cerritos CA, and it was 10x's bigger than what we saw in the Pentagon photos.
But I'm just a country boy in the boondocks of Oregon.

Very smart shopdust! You're correct, the wings didn't just "fold up"....Another explanation they offer is that it LIQUIFIED!!!! upon entrance through the support structures!!! I'm amazed by that one still! Remember Pennsylvania too...no fueselage, no engines, no peices, no tail, passengers, luggage...nothing. Same as the pentagon.

But!! You should also have a problem with the WTC towers collapsing. NO steel and concrete building has collapsed as a result of fire (800C inferno or not) in the entire history of this country. But the towers did. BUT!! Why did they fall STRAIGHT DOWN? Buildings only fall straight down through careful expert demolition. Firefighters are on record (dispatch radio) talking of numerous explosions inside the towers before the collapse.

Also, there's building number 7. It dropped straight down after the decision to "pull it" was made.....How did they "pull" a 40 story building in just a few hours that was relatively un-damaged by the crashes?

Then there's Mr. Patriot himself, Mayor Juiliani who stated in an interview that they "were told the towers were going to collapse, then they did"........How did he know they were going to collapse when no building had ever done so in the history of man-kind? NOBODY, not even the fire department was warned the buildings were going to collapse. How many firefighters, police officers, and citizens would have been saved that day had they known the un-imaginable things the Mayor did about the towers?? Why was the HEAD of FEMA (federal emergency management) in NY city the day before the attacks with a WHOLE force of employees supposedly there for training?? There were so many of them there that they were able to set up a command center 2-3x larger than what was lost at the WTC in a matter of only hours....

Those issues prove there is a cover up somewhere. Find the one's covering it, and you find the responsible party!
Old 07-31-2005, 08:27 AM   #17
Pro

Trade: Carpenter
Rewards Points: 2,036

AA,

In between all your liberal rantings and ravings, which you of course, are entitled to (and you have my condolences for that), and all your quotings and references from the left-winged propoganda media-machine, - - I would venture to say I'll bet that you and other liberals absolutely 'hate' Bill O'Reilly, - - who I'm sure you view as 'right-wing', - - but in reality is just someone who is absolutely 'bombarding' the viewing public with the truth, and only the truth. Sorry it 'pains' you so. But the reality is, his ratings are going through the roof, and there's an obvious reason for that.

mtnframer(I think that was your name)

A sincere congratulations and thank you to your nephews for fighting for our country, - - but I hate to tell you that has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on the percieved 'value' of your opinion as opposed to anyone else's, - - did I mention I have a second-cousin twice-removed who works for NASA?? Big Deal, huh?? Now, aside from that insignificant diversion, - - what is YOUR point??

Last edited by Tom R; 07-31-2005 at 12:10 PM.
Old 07-31-2005, 08:35 AM   #18
Pro

Quote:
Those issues prove there is a cover up somewhere. Find the one's covering it, and you find the responsible party!
Thanks for putting it all in a NUTshell!!
Old 07-31-2005, 08:56 AM   #19
Pro

Quote:
But!! You should also have a problem with the WTC towers collapsing. NO steel and concrete building has collapsed as a result of fire (800C inferno or not) in the entire history of this country. But the towers did. BUT!! Why did they fall STRAIGHT DOWN? Buildings only fall straight down through careful expert demolition. Firefighters are on record (dispatch radio) talking of numerous explosions inside the towers before the collapse.

Ummm, - - Gravity?? (remember, I know people at NASA, or even 'I' would have never gotten that answer).

Last edited by Tom R; 07-31-2005 at 09:12 AM.
Old 07-31-2005, 09:00 AM   #20
Pro

Quote:
Also, there's building number 7. It dropped straight down after the decision to "pull it" was made.....How did they "pull" a 40 story building in just a few hours that was relatively un-damaged by the crashes?
I'll take the much simpler, 'non-conspiratory' door #3 choice, - - the foundation was compromised.

Advertisement