Pain And Aches No More - Off Topic (Non Trade) - Contractor Talk

Pain And Aches No More

Old 02-25-2019, 11:15 AM   #1
Pro

Trade: roofing and other envied trades
Rewards Points: 1,266

Pain And Aches No More

Just a quick note for some of you guys that live with pain. I found some stuff called kratom. You can buy online and it's pretty cheap and works very well. Personally I don't care for the pain pill feeling.. it makes me nauseous and loopy.. but I don't deal with any unmanageable pain either on a day to day basis.

You'll want to get the red ma daeng or Borneo I think it's called.. and do your research on the dosing.

Now for those of us who have the typical shoulder, elbow, knee back pain but we just deal with it.. I know this sounds crazy but you gotta trust me.. I had shoulder pain for about 2 years.. I used red light therapy one time for one minute and it hasn't hurt since. No kidding.

Did mucho research on the lights and found joovv lights to be the correct nm and wave length.. all the right specs but hella expensive. Then I found mitoRed light .com. all the same specs as joovv, twice the lights at half the cost.

I was a total skeptic. When I first found this light therapy it was a p.o.s beauty product.. and I believe the first words out of my mouth were, "so you shine this on your face and it makes you beautiful? Scoff... Bitches will buy anything"....

Turns out... There really is something to it.

Red infared light therapy. Check it out. It's been 8 months or so and my shoulder still hasn't hurt again.

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 02-25-2019, 12:45 PM   #2
Pro

Trade: Executor of special operations
Rewards Points: 1,464

Re: Pain And Aches No More

Quote:
Originally Posted by madrina View Post
I found some stuff called kratom.

You'll want to get the red ma daeng or Borneo I think it's called.. and do your research on the dosing.

And if you get really industrious .... you can buy gel caps and cool jig for filling them with Kratom.

lots of fun watching the better if not more "interesting" half play pharmaceutical manufacturer.

Advertisement

Old 02-25-2019, 07:34 PM   #3
Pro

Trade: Contractor Grunt
Rewards Points: 2,438

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ar/2949239002/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-28-2019, 10:12 AM   #4
Pro

Trade: Concrete & General Construction
Rewards Points: 502

Intrigued on the red infrared lights. Does it matter if incandescent or LED? TIA
Old 03-01-2019, 08:35 AM   #5
Pro

Trade: GC/ Interior & Exterior Remodeling
Rewards Points: 11,304

Sounds interesting. Sometimes or most of the time I should say the FDA has real value let's hope find some useful value to the product.
Old 03-01-2019, 08:39 AM   #6
LRG WoodCrafting

Trade: Maker of Fine Sawdust
Rewards Points: 5,893

Quote:
Originally Posted by madrina View Post
Just a quick note for some of you guys that live with pain. I found some stuff called kratom. You can buy online and it's pretty cheap and works very well. Personally I don't care for the pain pill feeling.. it makes me nauseous and loopy.. but I don't deal with any unmanageable pain either on a day to day basis.

Now for those of us who have the typical shoulder, elbow, knee back pain but we just deal with it.. I know this sounds crazy but you gotta trust me.. I had shoulder pain for about 2 years.. I used red light therapy one time for one minute and it hasn't hurt since. No kidding.

Did mucho research on the lights and found joovv lights to be the correct nm and wave length.. all the right specs but hella expensive. Then I found mitoRed light .com. all the same specs as joovv, twice the lights at half the cost.

I was a total skeptic. When I first found this light therapy it was a p.o.s beauty product.. and I believe the first words out of my mouth were, "so you shine this on your face and it makes you beautiful? Scoff... Bitches will buy anything"....

Turns out... There really is something to it.

Red infared light therapy. Check it out. It's been 8 months or so and my shoulder still hasn't hurt again.
So where are the links?: smile:
WWG1WGA

Quote:
Originally Posted by HusqyPro View Post
Carpenter by day.
Mad scientist by night.
http://lrgwood.com
Custom Cabinets in Hartford County Connecticut
Old 03-01-2019, 08:42 AM   #7
LRG WoodCrafting

Trade: Maker of Fine Sawdust
Rewards Points: 5,893