NFL-2012-13 Season - Page 50 - Off Topic (Non Trade) - Contractor Talk

NFL-2012-13 Season

 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-29-2013, 10:56 PM   #981
The Sheriff

 
Jaws's Avatar
 
Trade: GC
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 23,705
Rewards Points: 6,092

Re: NFL-2012-13 Season


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Master View Post
Shooter=stabber

Mobile= autocorrect= incorrect= damnit

For the SB, I have all the faith in our defense, its Flacco I have doubts about.

When he is on he's incredible, but he is inconsistent. IMO our fate will rest in the QB we get that day.
I agree, which Flacco will be key.
__________________
"The sound of the saftey clicking off is the only warning your gonna get......., so cover your ears" Northeast Wyoming 2016

John
Jaws is online now  

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

   

Advertisement

 

Old 01-30-2013, 12:15 AM   #982
Member
 
Mountaindew's Avatar
 
Trade: Home remodeling
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: South Sound, WA
Posts: 46
Rewards Points: 31

Re: NFL-2012-13 Season


Every elite QB has an elite Offensive line.

I don't mean to be offensive ^^^, but all Baltimore needs to do is watch game film of the Seahawks and their #1 defense knocking Kaperstick outta his game.

This game goes to the Ravens and their Killer defensive members. That's a period!
Mountaindew is offline  
Old 01-30-2013, 12:33 AM   #983
Pro
 
maxwage's Avatar
 
Trade: Commercial Construction
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Columbus, Indiana
Posts: 663
Rewards Points: 791

Re: NFL-2012-13 Season


I predict Coach Harbaughs team will win.

Any takers?
__________________
I'm a beast at everything I do.

I buy tools. Not brands.
maxwage is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to maxwage For This Useful Post:
Jaws (01-30-2013)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-30-2013, 12:36 AM   #984
Member
 
Mountaindew's Avatar
 
Trade: Home remodeling
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: South Sound, WA
Posts: 46
Rewards Points: 31

Re: NFL-2012-13 Season


Quote:
Originally Posted by maxwage View Post
I predict Coach Harbaughs team will win.

Any takers?
I'll take J. Harbaughs team!
Mountaindew is offline  
Old 01-30-2013, 01:02 AM   #985
Pro
 
maxwage's Avatar
 
Trade: Commercial Construction
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Columbus, Indiana
Posts: 663
Rewards Points: 791

Re: NFL-2012-13 Season


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindew View Post

I'll take J. Harbaughs team!
Even better!!
__________________
I'm a beast at everything I do.

I buy tools. Not brands.
maxwage is offline  
Old 01-30-2013, 01:51 AM   #986
Pro
 
aptpupil's Avatar
 
Trade: General Contractor
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: oakland, ca
Posts: 2,643
Rewards Points: 1,894

Re: NFL-2012-13 Season


Quote:
Originally Posted by jackrafter View Post
I think Kaepernick is going to have his worst game of the season.
He's probably due for another subpar game. I think Roman and Harbaugh are going to throw him out to the dogs and see how much they can get out of him. If he gets injured it's no big loss. He has the offseason to recover and it helps with negotiating a price once Smith gets traded. I foresee him running quite a bit more than he did against Atlanta. They'll open up the playbook big time and let it all hang out.
My only worry as a niners fan (who doesn't like Jim Harbaugh, btw) is the secondary vs. Boldin and Smith who are having a great postseason.
aptpupil is offline  
Old 01-30-2013, 02:05 AM   #987
Mad Italian
 
TheItalian204's Avatar
 
Trade: Licensed Mason/Owner of small business
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,567
Rewards Points: 2,004

Re: NFL-2012-13 Season


I think Balt has outstanding offensive line RB/FB/TE/WR that could probably rank second behind NE with healthy Gronk.

When Flacco plays well,having such as Leach,Rice,Pierce,Dickson,Pitta,Smith and Boldin will make big difference. I dont think Crabtree,Gore and Davis necessarily lack talent,but they definetly not as good as Smith/Bolding duo
__________________
www.gabesmasonry.ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Master View Post
I hate when a profitable job becomes a charitable write off.
TheItalian204 is offline  
Old 01-30-2013, 07:47 AM   #988
Pro
 
BamBamm5144's Avatar
 
Trade: Everything Exterior, Mostly Roofing.
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 7,181
Rewards Points: 2,786

Re: NFL-2012-13 Season


I hate to break it to you, but the ravens aren't as good as you want them to be. Just like the Giants did in their Super Bowl winning seasons, they got hot at the right time of year.

A lucky play and poor coaching for Denver allowed them to sneak past that game. The 49ers are a well coached team with a great defense, better than the Ravens this year as they allowed 10 points less per game and have the least amount of yards after contact gained on them. They also have only allowed 3 touchdown passes of more than 20 yards.

Flaccos game is straight forward, drop back and pass. Kapernick can run and run quite well. That's frustrating for a defense. Kapernick still has Crabtree, Moss and Davis to through to with Gore running the ball like a beast. The only receiver the Ravens have comparable to this is Boldin.

Remember, the 2000 Ravens were one of the luckiest teams ever to win the playoffs. Most quarterbacks can't go 5-16 with 100 yards in a playoff game and make it to the Super Bowl. There defense was the only reason they were any good that year and they aren't quite the same anymore. I'm sure you want to discuss how elite of a QB Dilfer is too.

In conclusion, the. 49ers win 31-17
BamBamm5144 is offline  
Old 01-30-2013, 08:23 AM   #989
Commercial Contractor
 
Mud Master's Avatar
 
Trade: Commercial General Contractor
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 2,025
Rewards Points: 1,000

Re: NFL-2012-13 Season


Quote:
Originally Posted by BamBamm5144 View Post
I hate to break it to you, but the ravens aren't as good as you want them to be. Just like the Giants did in their Super Bowl winning seasons, they got hot at the right time of year.

A lucky play and poor coaching for Denver allowed them to sneak past that game. The 49ers are a well coached team with a great defense, better than the Ravens this year as they allowed 10 points less per game and have the least amount of yards after contact gained on them. They also have only allowed 3 touchdown passes of more than 20 yards.

Flaccos game is straight forward, drop back and pass. Kapernick can run and run quite well. That's frustrating for a defense. Kapernick still has Crabtree, Moss and Davis to through to with Gore running the ball like a beast. The only receiver the Ravens have comparable to this is Boldin.

Remember, the 2000 Ravens were one of the luckiest teams ever to win the playoffs. Most quarterbacks can't go 5-16 with 100 yards in a playoff game and make it to the Super Bowl. There defense was the only reason they were any good that year and they aren't quite the same anymore. I'm sure you want to discuss how elite of a QB Dilfer is too.

In conclusion, the. 49ers win 31-17
It wasn't that Dilfer was a great qb, he was sub par in comparison, however what he did was consistently eat minutes off the clock and let our defense rest while Stover kicked field goals, than our defense would come in and stop the opposition in it's tracks.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by katoman View Post
And when the day is done, I can look myself in the mirror, with pride, and say " you're a craftsman, well done. "
Mud Master is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Mud Master For This Useful Post:
Jaws (01-30-2013)
Old 01-30-2013, 09:28 AM   #990
Pro
 
jackrafter's Avatar
 
Trade: Framing
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 276
Rewards Points: 250

Re: NFL-2012-13 Season


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Master View Post

It wasn't that Dilfer was a great qb, he was sub par in comparison, however what he did was consistently eat minutes off the clock and let our defense rest while Stover kicked field goals, than our defense would come in and stop the opposition in it's tracks.
I remember Ray Lewis said in a interview leading up to the 2000 superbowl,when asked how many points his offense needed to score he said 3.
jackrafter is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jackrafter For This Useful Post:
Mud Master (01-30-2013), woodworkbykirk (01-30-2013)
Old 01-30-2013, 09:31 AM   #991
Pro
 
jackrafter's Avatar
 
Trade: Framing
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 276
Rewards Points: 250

Re: NFL-2012-13 Season


The more I watch this Kaepernick kid in interviews,the more I'm convinced the 49ers are going to get beat down.
jackrafter is offline  
Old 01-30-2013, 01:47 PM   #992
Pro
 
redwood's Avatar
 
Trade: Carpentry Contractor
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California
Posts: 3,042
Rewards Points: 496

Re: NFL-2012-13 Season


Quote:
Originally Posted by jackrafter View Post
The more I watch this Kaepernick kid in interviews,the more I'm convinced the 49ers are going to get beat down.
And why is that?
__________________
Mark
Pioneer, CA
www.creative-redwood-designs.com
redwood is offline  
Old 01-30-2013, 08:35 PM   #993
topsail's trimcat
 
woodworkbykirk's Avatar
 
Trade: finish Carpenter/ renovations
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: ns, canada
Posts: 5,028
Rewards Points: 384

Re: NFL-2012-13 Season


Quote:
Originally Posted by jackrafter View Post
I remember Ray Lewis said in a interview leading up to the 2000 superbowl,when asked how many points his offense needed to score he said 3.
i think it was lewis or the head coach that also said the defense would outscore their own offense

Advertisement

__________________
putting down subfloor with glue and screws, well i saw dr. smith and the robot too , i had a martian burger and a sonic shake
woodworkbykirk is offline  


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2012 IECC - Aluminum Vs. Vinyl Windows Glazier_David Windows, Siding and Doors 3 01-27-2013 02:42 AM
2012-13 hockey season...... PrestigeR&D Off Topic (Non Trade) 8 09-16-2012 07:40 AM
2012 Sprinter Winchester Vehicles 71 07-27-2012 08:42 PM
Coverings/KBIS 2012 schedule angus242 Kitchens & Baths 7 12-10-2011 01:14 AM

Join Now... It's Fast and FREE!

I am a professional contractor
I am a DIY Homeowner
Drywall Talk is for
PROFESSIONAL CONTRACTORS ONLY!

At DrywallTalk.com we cater exlusivly to professional contractors who make their living as a contractor. Knowing that many homeowners and DIYers are looking for a community to call home, we've created www.DIYChatroom.com DIY Chatroom is full of helpful advices and perfect for DIY homeowners.

Redirecing in 10 seconds
No Thanks
terms of service

Already Have an Account?