The Definitive Conclusion To The IPhone/Android Debate - Off Topic (Non Trade) - Contractor Talk

The Definitive Conclusion To The IPhone/Android Debate

 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-03-2014, 08:33 AM   #1
Fine Handcrafted Opinions
 
Bearded Wonder's Avatar
 
Trade: General
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Fort Worth Tx
Posts: 993
Rewards Points: 2,656

The Definitive Conclusion To The IPhone/Android Debate


Here's a completely objective and unbiased comparison of the two.

First, I've had a few iPhones in my time. Only smart phone I've used actually. Until yesterday. Went up to the AT&T to upgrade from the iPhone 4. Yes, it's old. Thought I'd get something else, go with one of these big screen hell on wheels quad core processor free platform beat the crap out of the iPhone yada yada yada android phones from LG or Samsung that I've heard so much about.

Got one. Not the best one, but according to the sales guy, the one that was the best one 6 months ago or so. He said even this one would beat the hell out of the latest iPhone.

Started tinkering around with it last night, and here is the honest truth:

It freaking blows.

For starters, you'd have to Andre the Giant hands to do anything one handed.
The apps are all over the place. The voicemail is the old dial up and listen and press 7 to delete or you can use "visual voicemail" which appears to be workaround that basically says "oops this sucks but instead of fixing it, here's a junky app that kinda works". The spotify app sucks. The CT app sucks. Email sucks.

Here's what I'd compare it to.

Let's say a guy drives a Porsche. A nice 911 or something. Then some dude gets one of these little rice burners, stuffs in turbos and nitro and a crazy tranny and upgrades everything until, on paper, it will kick the Porsche's ass. Might even be a little faster than the Porsche. But it's so cobbled together, and you have to keep adjusting things, and it's not nearly as smooth or sleek as the Porsche, that if the Porsche guy drove it, he'd think it was a pile of crap.

The iPhone is the Porsche. The android is the souped up Honda civic with the loud muffler.

I will have exchanged this pile of garbage for an iPhone 5 by days end.

None of what I have said can be disputed, so don't even start.
Bearded Wonder is offline  
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bearded Wonder For This Useful Post:
amreiley (04-03-2014), CENTERLINE MV (04-03-2014), generalnobody (04-03-2014), jcalvin (04-15-2014), JumboJack (04-07-2014), Mississippi (04-06-2014), Mountain Man (04-03-2014), QCCI (04-03-2014)

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

   

Advertisement

 

Old 04-03-2014, 09:56 AM   #2
master hacker of wood
 
FRAME2FINISH's Avatar
 
Trade: restoration carpentry
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: cny
Posts: 2,487
Rewards Points: 1,730

Re: The Definitive Conclusion To The IPhone/Android Debate


I have an old iPhone kid got it for me when I was on my deathbed,

Right after I got it, it showed it needed some download.

I just got another one a few weeks ago, the problem is there's not enough of something to complete it!!!

My kid says get a new one but this works fine except the number 1 telling me I need an upgrade I can't complete!!

But it sure makes texting a whole lot easier than before!! The old one number does 3 letters my kids texted me to death lol

Advertisement

FRAME2FINISH is offline  
Old 04-03-2014, 10:53 AM   #3
Paul
 
PrecisionFloors's Avatar
 
Trade: Hard Surface Flooring
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: South Florida
Posts: 4,120
Rewards Points: 1,004

Re: The Definitive Conclusion To The IPhone/Android Debate


If you're tech savvy and actually mod, streamline, or personalize your gear then android is for you. If all you really want to learn how to do is turn it on and work a handful of cute apps then by all means, give Apple your money..
__________________
Precision Floors
(772) 237-9900
Tile, Hardwood, Laminate, and Resilient
Installation, Sales & Repair - "We do it right the FIRST time"
PrecisionFloors is offline  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to PrecisionFloors For This Useful Post:
A&E Exteriors (04-03-2014), asevereid (04-03-2014), BenderBoy (04-03-2014), Calidecks (04-03-2014), ChimneyHill (04-03-2014), CrpntrFrk (04-03-2014), RobertCDF (04-03-2014), shanekw1 (04-04-2014), smalpierre (04-03-2014), Youngin' (04-04-2014)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-03-2014, 11:58 AM   #4
Pro
 
Patsfanindallas's Avatar
 
Trade: General contractor
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Dallas
Posts: 411
Rewards Points: 522

Re: The Definitive Conclusion To The IPhone/Android Debate


Quote:
Originally Posted by PrecisionFloors
If you're tech savvy and actually mod, streamline, or personalize your gear then android is for you. If all you really want to learn how to do is turn it on and work a handful of cute apps then by all means, give Apple your money..
Can you please explain what streamlining, and personalizing your phone actually means? I have a friend that told me that, and I don't understand what you would do.
Patsfanindallas is offline  
Old 04-03-2014, 12:00 PM   #5
The Duke
 
Kent Whitten's Avatar
 
Trade: Cabinet Maker
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Portland, Maine
Posts: 14,746
Rewards Points: 2,040

Re: The Definitive Conclusion To The IPhone/Android Debate


So....I'm guessing you got the note?

It may forever be a divided camp. I used iPhones for a year or two and it was a pain.

Like what was just mentioned, if you like to tinker....android. If you like start and go, iPhone
__________________
If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place ~Lao Tzu

SalmonFallsCabinetry.com

Salmon Falls Cabinetry on Facebook
Kent Whitten is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Kent Whitten For This Useful Post:
chris klee (04-03-2014)
Old 04-03-2014, 12:02 PM   #6
The Duke
 
Kent Whitten's Avatar
 
Trade: Cabinet Maker
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Portland, Maine
Posts: 14,746
Rewards Points: 2,040

Re: The Definitive Conclusion To The IPhone/Android Debate


Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsfanindallas View Post
Can you please explain what streamlining, and personalizing your phone actually means? I have a friend that told me that, and I don't understand what you would do.
Basically you hack into the phone. I did with my sg3 and it is screaming fast and responsive.
__________________
If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place ~Lao Tzu

SalmonFallsCabinetry.com

Salmon Falls Cabinetry on Facebook
Kent Whitten is offline  
Old 04-03-2014, 12:13 PM   #7
Pro
 
Patsfanindallas's Avatar
 
Trade: General contractor
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Dallas
Posts: 411
Rewards Points: 522

Re: The Definitive Conclusion To The IPhone/Android Debate


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Whitten
Basically you hack into the phone. I did with my sg3 and it is screaming fast and responsive.
screaming fast and responsive to what? Basic operation of the phone? Apps?
Patsfanindallas is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Patsfanindallas For This Useful Post:
generalnobody (04-03-2014)
Old 04-03-2014, 12:27 PM   #8
The Duke
 
Kent Whitten's Avatar
 
Trade: Cabinet Maker
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Portland, Maine
Posts: 14,746
Rewards Points: 2,040

Re: The Definitive Conclusion To The IPhone/Android Debate


Say you go to best buy and buy a stock computer from HP. This computer will come with junk on it, programs that you really don't ever need or want. You can uninstall but it's not as clean as a fresh install and still uses resources.

So someone makes a program where you can install the operating system without all the crap that comes with it, thus freeing up resources, RAM, and processor speed.

Same thing with your phone. It's a ROM released by a private developer. It's stylish fast and works great. Not that iPhone doesn't. To me, it just doesn't seem anywhere in the same league as Android. But we all have opinions.

My Gmail works no matter Android or Apple. The voice mail? Meh. I get transcoded voice mail from Google voice.

There are some things apple I like, some thing I don't. More plusses for me with Android.

One thing I absolutely hated was the iTunes thing. Drove me crazy.
__________________
If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place ~Lao Tzu

SalmonFallsCabinetry.com

Salmon Falls Cabinetry on Facebook
Kent Whitten is offline  
Old 04-03-2014, 12:53 PM   #9
Pro
 
Patsfanindallas's Avatar
 
Trade: General contractor
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Dallas
Posts: 411
Rewards Points: 522

Re: The Definitive Conclusion To The IPhone/Android Debate


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Whitten
Say you go to best buy and buy a stock computer from HP. This computer will come with junk on it, programs that you really don't ever need or want. You can uninstall but it's not as clean as a fresh install and still uses resources. So someone makes a program where you can install the operating system without all the crap that comes with it, thus freeing up resources, RAM, and processor speed. Same thing with your phone. It's a ROM released by a private developer. It's stylish fast and works great. Not that iPhone doesn't. To me, it just doesn't seem anywhere in the same league as Android. But we all have opinions. My Gmail works no matter Android or Apple. The voice mail? Meh. I get transcoded voice mail from Google voice. There are some things apple I like, some thing I don't. More plusses for me with Android. One thing I absolutely hated was the iTunes thing. Drove me crazy.
Yeah I'm not a fan of iTunes. The newer versions are a lot better though. Guess I'd have to try a droid to have any opinion of it. However, my iPhone is fast, does what I want, and I have no inclination to tinker with anything because it's designed for the most part just like I would want it designed. Also, if the voicemail is what Clayton said, nope, noway, screw that. And I shouldn't have to get another program to listen to voicemail.
Patsfanindallas is offline  
Old 04-03-2014, 01:44 PM   #10
Registered User
 
generalnobody's Avatar
 
Trade: General Contractor
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 15
Rewards Points: 10

Re: The Definitive Conclusion To The IPhone/Android Debate


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearded Wonder View Post
Here's a completely objective and unbiased comparison of the two.

First, I've had a few iPhones in my time. Only smart phone I've used actually. Until yesterday. Went up to the AT&T to upgrade from the iPhone 4. Yes, it's old. Thought I'd get something else, go with one of these big screen hell on wheels quad core processor free platform beat the crap out of the iPhone yada yada yada android phones from LG or Samsung that I've heard so much about.

Got one. Not the best one, but according to the sales guy, the one that was the best one 6 months ago or so. He said even this one would beat the hell out of the latest iPhone.

Started tinkering around with it last night, and here is the honest truth:

It freaking blows.

For starters, you'd have to Andre the Giant hands to do anything one handed.
The apps are all over the place. The voicemail is the old dial up and listen and press 7 to delete or you can use "visual voicemail" which appears to be workaround that basically says "oops this sucks but instead of fixing it, here's a junky app that kinda works". The spotify app sucks. The CT app sucks. Email sucks.

Here's what I'd compare it to.

Let's say a guy drives a Porsche. A nice 911 or something. Then some dude gets one of these little rice burners, stuffs in turbos and nitro and a crazy tranny and upgrades everything until, on paper, it will kick the Porsche's ass. Might even be a little faster than the Porsche. But it's so cobbled together, and you have to keep adjusting things, and it's not nearly as smooth or sleek as the Porsche, that if the Porsche guy drove it, he'd think it was a pile of crap.

The iPhone is the Porsche. The android is the souped up Honda civic with the loud muffler.

I will have exchanged this pile of garbage for an iPhone 5 by days end.

None of what I have said can be disputed, so don't even start.
Everything you said +1. I have had iPhones since the 3GS. Had Blackberrys before that, tried a Windows phone as a loaner for a bit, they all blew.

I even picked up the latest and greatest Galaxy S3 a year or so back, returned it in 2 days.

Needed a second phone this winter, got a note2 since I had upgrade privileges and didn't want to get another iPhone 5, and I wish I could take that back too.

Both the S3 and the Note 2 suck. Just as you described, apps all over the place, no logic to the OS, not user friendly in the settings menus, poorer screen refresh and response, laggy (even when using the same branded apps as the iOS platform).

So, two (for their time) flagship android products for me and I wish I hadn't seen either.

Computers are for tinkering if thats your thing. You can do all you other guys describe to get your jollys with a cheap PC laptop. If you want something that you can pick up and use that just works (which most people actually want out of a phone), iPhone is hard to beat.
generalnobody is offline  
Old 04-03-2014, 01:45 PM   #11
Paul
 
PrecisionFloors's Avatar
 
Trade: Hard Surface Flooring
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: South Florida
Posts: 4,120
Rewards Points: 1,004

Re: The Definitive Conclusion To The IPhone/Android Debate


Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsfanindallas View Post
Yeah I'm not a fan of iTunes. The newer versions are a lot better though. Guess I'd have to try a droid to have any opinion of it. However, my iPhone is fast, does what I want, and I have no inclination to tinker with anything because it's designed for the most part just like I would want it designed. Also, if the voicemail is what Clayton said, nope, noway, screw that. And I shouldn't have to get another program to listen to voicemail.
Yep, you sound like a perfect Apple customer. Enjoy your iPhone. I will ask this though, your iPhone is fast and works just like you'd want it to - compared to what? Outside of the camera, my Nexus 5 will absolutely crush any iPhone in existence in terms of speed, customizability, amount of available apps (most free I may add), and just about every other measurable capability in a smart phone. I also have huge disdain for the way Apple attempts to own everything software wise. Android is open source.
__________________
Precision Floors
(772) 237-9900
Tile, Hardwood, Laminate, and Resilient
Installation, Sales & Repair - "We do it right the FIRST time"
PrecisionFloors is offline  
Old 04-03-2014, 01:53 PM   #12
Registered User
 
generalnobody's Avatar
 
Trade: General Contractor
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 15
Rewards Points: 10

Re: The Definitive Conclusion To The IPhone/Android Debate


Quote:
Originally Posted by PrecisionFloors View Post
Yep, you sound like a perfect Apple customer. Enjoy your iPhone. I will ask this though, your iPhone is fast and works just like you'd want it to - compared to what? Outside of the camera, my Nexus 5 will absolutely crush any iPhone in existence in terms of speed, customizability, amount of available apps (most free I may add), and just about every other measurable capability in a smart phone. I also have huge disdain for the way Apple attempts to own everything software wise. Android is open source.
Open source? BS. Android is just as tightly "controlled" as iOS. The only difference is that "open source" just means that Android gets butchered up by each and every phone maker so that its not a true universal platform.

I tried a Nexus before I got a Note 2 recently. Returned it the same day. I guess I have been spoiled by iPhone to expect something that works well all the time for everything you need a phone to do.

Can you customize? Sure, you can change the layout of your menus etc., but wait, you can too with iOS. If you want to fool around with roots etc (ie. Hack), you can do that too with iOS

If you really care about hobbying and hacking, just do that on a computer. I have yet to have someone show me how they actually "usefully" customized their android to do something that you can't do with an iPhone.

And the line about "giving Apple your money", all the flagship products are similar in price for what you get.

I don't know if you care about being able to dial out a call or check your email "screaming fast" but I haven't seen much difference between any product out there. And like I said, I have tried most of the flagship products.
generalnobody is offline  
Old 04-03-2014, 02:16 PM   #13
Pro
 
Patsfanindallas's Avatar
 
Trade: General contractor
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Dallas
Posts: 411
Rewards Points: 522

Re: The Definitive Conclusion To The IPhone/Android Debate


Quote:
Originally Posted by PrecisionFloors
Yep, you sound like a perfect Apple customer. Enjoy your iPhone. I will ask this though, your iPhone is fast and works just like you'd want it to - compared to what? Outside of the camera, my Nexus 5 will absolutely crush any iPhone in existence in terms of speed, customizability, amount of available apps (most free I may add), and just about every other measurable capability in a smart phone. I also have huge disdain for the way Apple attempts to own everything software wise. Android is open source.
Lol, I'm detecting a slight amount of snide. You're right, I don't really have anything to compare it to, except looking at my friends phones. Have you ever owned an iPhone though? What does absolutely crush in terms of speed mean? I press something it works, fast. Nothing lags, nothing is slow. Not sure how true it is, but my friend that owns a droid told me alot of the apps are crap, and they have no safeguards, welcome malware. I don't know much in the way of software ownership, being that I'm a tech idiot. Still don't understand the customizability. What can you customize that's so great?
Patsfanindallas is offline  
Old 04-03-2014, 02:19 PM   #14
Sophisticated Siding Guy.
 
thesidingpro's Avatar
 
Trade: Roofing, Siding, Windows, Decks, and more!
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Louisville
Posts: 528
Rewards Points: 164

Re: The Definitive Conclusion To The IPhone/Android Debate


I agree 100% with the OP. I switched to android for a few months. Figured once I got over the learning curve I'd be much more happier since I rely heavily on google products.

I was wrong. It was heaping pile of unreliable junk. Build quality isn't near as good either.

Only product I owned was the iphone until I bought the ipad last year. It just works. Flawless.
thesidingpro is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thesidingpro For This Useful Post:
generalnobody (04-03-2014), QCCI (04-03-2014)
Old 04-03-2014, 02:25 PM   #15
Pro
 
tjbnwi's Avatar
 
Trade: Remodeling
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Cedar Tucky, Indiana
Posts: 10,952
Rewards Points: 2,834

Re: The Definitive Conclusion To The IPhone/Android Debate


Quote:
Originally Posted by PrecisionFloors View Post
Yep, you sound like a perfect Apple customer. Enjoy your iPhone. I will ask this though, your iPhone is fast and works just like you'd want it to - compared to what? Outside of the camera, my Nexus 5 will absolutely crush any iPhone in existence in terms of speed, customizability, amount of available apps (most free I may add), and just about every other measurable capability in a smart phone. I also have huge disdain for the way Apple attempts to own everything software wise. Android is open source.
My wife's nephew told me the same thing about his 'droid. Standing in the same room his new "rooted" Android was slower than my 4S. He rooted it so he wouldn't have to pay for teathering. My 5S is faster than both were. I was in an area in Michigan were a tornado struck, the only phone that worked was my iPhone, all the other guys 'droids were out of service.

If you want to tinker, jail break the iPhone.

I don't recall syncing to iTunes for at least 4 iOS upgrades back. Done away with awhile ago.

My wife does have a 'droid. Except for having to return it 5 times in 6 months, and the camera taking random pictures, and it dropping our network , and.......it works just fine.

I'll ask you the same thing I ask everyone else who claims the iPhone can't perform certain tasks, show me something you can do with the 'droid platform I can't do with an iPhone...Don't tell me change the battery, the battery on my wife's 'droid is integrated and you can't field change it.

Tom
tjbnwi is online now  
Old 04-03-2014, 02:29 PM   #16
Registered User
 
generalnobody's Avatar
 
Trade: General Contractor
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 15
Rewards Points: 10

Re: The Definitive Conclusion To The IPhone/Android Debate


Quote:
Originally Posted by tjbnwi View Post

I'll ask you the same thing I ask everyone else who claims the iPhone can't perform certain tasks, show me something you can do the 'droid platform I can't do with an iPhone...Don't tell me change the battery, the battery on my wife's 'droid is integrated and you can't field change it.

Tom
Everything you said +1. On the battery thing, I still have my original 3GS that I handed down to my wife. The thing must be about 4 years old. Still on the original battery, still no problems. You can change them too...

So the battery thing is a non issue as you said.
generalnobody is offline  
Old 04-03-2014, 03:02 PM   #17
Eater of sins.
 
ScipioAfricanus's Avatar
 
Trade: Designer/Drafter/General Contractor(again)
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Orange County, CA.
Posts: 4,195
Rewards Points: 296

Re: The Definitive Conclusion To The IPhone/Android Debate


Quote:
The Definitive Conclusion To The IPhone/Android Debate
That sounds an awful lot like Al Gore telling us that the "science is in and man made global warming is a fact".

It is all BS just the same.

My wife uses the 4S iphone and I use a 'droid Razor, she likes hers I like mine.

That's all I need to know.

Andy.
ScipioAfricanus is offline  
Old 04-03-2014, 03:13 PM   #18
The Duke
 
Kent Whitten's Avatar
 
Trade: Cabinet Maker
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Portland, Maine
Posts: 14,746
Rewards Points: 2,040

Re: The Definitive Conclusion To The IPhone/Android Debate


Quote:
Originally Posted by tjbnwi View Post
I'll ask you the same thing I ask everyone else who claims the iPhone can't perform certain tasks, show me something you can do with the 'droid platform I can't do with an iPhone
You mean like the ability to use a micro sd card? Then there's always GPS navigation.

I don't care much about the this and that fight over iphone and android. It just never ends. Some like it, some don't. I think the features one likes per platform determines if you are fully committed to it or not. I just never cared for the constricted versatility of apple products. Even my wife hates it and she's so far from ever wanting to tinker around with stuff.
__________________
If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place ~Lao Tzu

SalmonFallsCabinetry.com

Salmon Falls Cabinetry on Facebook
Kent Whitten is offline  
Old 04-03-2014, 03:17 PM   #19
Pro
 
Patsfanindallas's Avatar
 
Trade: General contractor
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Dallas
Posts: 411
Rewards Points: 522

Re: The Definitive Conclusion To The IPhone/Android Debate


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Whitten
You mean like the ability to use a micro sd card? Then there's always GPS navigation. I don't care much about the this and that fight over iphone and android. It just never ends. Some like it, some don't. I think the features one likes per platform determines if you are fully committed to it or not. I just never cared for the constricted versatility of apple products. Even my wife hates it and she's so far from ever wanting to tinker around with stuff.
haha, you can say you don't care, but then why post examples of things droid does that iPhone can't. Btw, iPhone has turn by turn gps now.
Patsfanindallas is offline  
Old 04-03-2014, 03:18 PM   #20
Registered User
 
generalnobody's Avatar
 
Trade: General Contractor
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 15
Rewards Points: 10

Re: The Definitive Conclusion To The IPhone/Android Debate


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Whitten View Post
You mean like the ability to use a micro sd card? Then there's always GPS navigation.

I don't care much about the this and that fight over iphone and android. It just never ends. Some like it, some don't. I think the features one likes per platform determines if you are fully committed to it or not. I just never cared for the constricted versatility of apple products. Even my wife hates it and she's so far from ever wanting to tinker around with stuff.
I agree its a case where if you like a Ford, you buy a Ford. If its a chev, you buy a chev....

However when you make comments like GPS navigation.... You think an iPhone can't do that?

Micro sd card - meh. Some want that, some don't. If you want more memory, just buy it in the first place or store your data on something else. Micro sd cards are a pain to take in and out with big fingers anyways....

Advertisement

generalnobody is offline  


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
First Presidential Debate Paradox Off Topic (Non Trade) 1 10-03-2012 10:20 PM
Definitive Air and Refrigeration HVAC/R Repair Now Open in Pensacola, FL DefinitiveHVAC New Member Introductions 0 08-15-2012 03:01 PM
Fat Clay 5' Beam, Help settle Debate!!! txdiamond Excavation & Site Work 6 02-21-2011 07:40 AM
gel stain door debate Traditions2 Painting & Finish Work 7 11-05-2008 09:27 AM

Join Now... It's Fast and FREE!

I am a professional contractor
I am a DIY Homeowner
Drywall Talk is for
PROFESSIONAL CONTRACTORS ONLY!

At DrywallTalk.com we cater exlusivly to professional contractors who make their living as a contractor. Knowing that many homeowners and DIYers are looking for a community to call home, we've created www.DIYChatroom.com DIY Chatroom is full of helpful advices and perfect for DIY homeowners.

Redirecing in 10 seconds
No Thanks
terms of service

Already Have an Account?