Installing Wallpaper On A Ceiling - Wallpaper - Contractor Talk

Installing Wallpaper On A Ceiling

Old 06-28-2008, 08:57 AM   #1
Back from the dead...

Trade: Paperhanger/Painter
Rewards Points: 7,510

Installing Wallpaper On A Ceiling

Here is an extremely boring video of myself and Nigel S. Shorts installing some high-end wallcovering on a dining room ceiling.

Part 1:

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 06-28-2008, 08:58 AM   #2
Back from the dead...

Trade: Paperhanger/Painter
Rewards Points: 7,510

Re: Installing Wallpaper On A Ceiling

If you actually made it all the way through part 1, then here is part 2:

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Advertisement

Old 06-28-2008, 09:51 AM   #3
Pro

Trade: Masonry consultant
Rewards Points: 2,960

Make sure you tape all the switches off before starting. - I speak from experience.

My wife thought she had to do a wall with ugly paper in a long narrow converted glazed porch. While putting up a panel, I bumped a switch and turned on the ceiling fan wihout noticing. - The ceiling fan was low and the room was narrow - you guess the rest!! I was very mad but it was so silly looking at the thing going around and around. I had to laugh. Now a few years later, it has become more rediculous and I am not mad any more.

I had enough paper, so I finished putting the ugly stuff (black with big flowers) up. I got some revenge when we could not sell the house for months, so I painted directly over the paper with beige and we sold the house a week later.

Engineer, designer and consultant recently active domestically and internationally on construction and design in about 40 countries.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2008, 07:31 PM   #4
Pro

Trade: Construction and Remodeling
Rewards Points: 2,464

Nice videos, they just remind me how much I hate wallpaper. I give you wall guys credit I could never do that.

DAve